Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
    New ROGer Array

Lightbulb Independent Channels

Please make a device that allows the user to apply different effects to different RGB strips. Either to expand upon the initial RGB header and / or a USB device that will help the Aura software to identify that there are multiple strips connected.

ROG Member Array

i have a good tip... just team up with corsair so it runs trhough icue... aura really sucks!!!!

ROG Junior Member Array

I suggest adding the capability to aura sync multiple PCs together. It'll look pretty sweet if multiple PCs in a room had these RGB effects act in unison. It'll also be useful for dual system builds (two PCs in one case).

ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array sdmf74's Avatar

Just release a working version! Ive invested in 32gb of g skill rgb ram, a cablemod aura kit, bitspower rgb cpu waterblock and extra led strips and i had to delete aura 4 freaking months ago cause its so non functional!
    Ive been waiting all these months (since like april) and you havent even bothered releasing a version that works!
    What a joke!
    ASUS Maximus 9 Formula, Intel I7 7700k, EVGA GeForce GTX 980Ti K|ngP|n
    G Skill Trident Z RGB 3600 32GB, EVGA supernova 1300G2, CaseLabs Merlin SM8, Wooting One/Ducky One TKL RGB, Razer Basilisk, EK Velocity RGB w/ Alphacool Monsta & HL Nemesis GTX360, Samsung 960 pro 512gb(OS), Samsung 850 EVO 1tb(games), Samsung 850 Pro 512gb, Asus PG279Q 165HZ, BenQ 144hz, Windows 10 pro

New ROGer Array

Profile switcher intergrated with AI Suite

Hi I have one simple Idea. I realy like when I change drivemodes in my car and that it change automaticly abient light by selected profile. For eco green, for silent blue, for sport yellow for agresive red... and here is the thing - what if aura can change colour by fan profile or even by oc setup? I would realy love it. Or even better by 5 way customization.. also simple 3rd party app intergration, like discord.. when I have unread msg, it will blink red.
    I am willing to be tester.

ROG Member Array XardasXp PC Specs
    XardasXp PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus ROG Maximus X Hero
    ProcessorI7 8700K BOX
    Memory (part number)2x8GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB DDR4 3200
    Graphics Card #1Asus ROG Strix Gaming GTX 1080Ti OC 11GB
    MonitorAOC AGON AG322QCX 31.5" 2K 144 Hz
    Storage #1Toshiba 2,5" SSD 240GB and Toshiba SSD M.2 512GB NVME
    Storage #2Seagate BarraCuda 3.5" 2TB
    CPU CoolerNZXT Kraken X62 liquid cooling
    CaseNZXT 450 ROG
    Power SupplyCorsair RM1000X 1000W 80 Plus Gold Modular
    Keyboard Asus ROG Strix Flare MX Red
    Mouse Asus ROG Spatha 8200 DPI
    Headset Logitech G933 White Edicion
    Mouse Pad Asus Rog Sheath
    Headset/Speakers Creative Sound BlasterX Katana RGB
    OS Windows 10 PRO

i had an idea a year ago and finally i finish the project. look some picture am a big fan of rog

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1239.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	624.2 KB 
ID:	75088

Name:	IMG_1207.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	494.3 KB 
ID:	75089

Name:	IMG_1171.jpg 
Size:	341.5 KB 
ID:	75090

Name:	IMG_1192.jpg 
Size:	616.2 KB 
ID:	75091

New ROGer Array Killziah PC Specs
    Killziah PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS Z390I ROG Strix Motherboard
    ProcessorIntel 8086k
    Memory (part number)Gskill 3200 mhz 16/18/38 16 GB
    Graphics Card #1Zotac 1080ti Mini
    MonitorAcer 43 " 4k IPS 60hz
    Storage #1Samsung 960 EVO M.2
    Storage #2Samsung 970 EVO M.2
    CPU CoolerLiquid Cooled
    CasePhanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX
    Power SupplySilverstone SX650-G
    Keyboard ASUS ROG Claymore
    Mouse ASUS ROG Spatha
    Headset Senheiser HD6 Mix Pro
    Mouse Pad ASUS ROG Cloth Extended Mousemat
    OS Windows 10 64 Bit Home

Aura Overhaul

First off I'd like to say thank you for making aura and giving us excellent Asus Products. I invest in asus regardless of product pricing because I have had shoddy experiences with other AMI Motherboard manufacturers and my experience with Asus is always top notch.

In regards to aura it works, and applies lighting to a lot of compatible devices. It doesn't have bugs but it's really very basic. You need to give aura a FULL overhaul. More channel effects, more individual control, and a better GUI for the software. I really like how iCUE is setup from corsair. I won't get into my feelings about corsair. The iCUE is pretty poor software, but the concept is great. Lots of control and options. Hopefully Aura can perfect what iCUE failed miserably at. I can control my back plate separate from my RAM. But when i begin to daisy chain my Phanteks fan frames, and LED strips, they are seen as one addressable strip. This is understandable as I am not splitting from the main board and they are daisy chained into each other. However It would be great if we could get new software that will control every section of a lighting build. If the hardware is compatible I don't see why each LED can't be seperated.

Color cycle needs to be fixed. The transitions stagger, and have some small tweaky blinking.

Gradient Rainbow lighting is phenomenal and should be the groundwork that goes into designing other lighting effects.

Please give ASUS Aura a full overhaul!

https://streamable.com/89z62
    Last edited by Killziah; 08-11-2018 at 05:54 PM.

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by AkaNe0 View Post
    You have a new feature idea to be implemented in AURA? Then share it and described it in this thread!
    Hello, I signed up specifically to add my input here and to keep track of updates to this software and SDK, unless development is stalled. I bought in to the aura architecture starting with a crosshair vii hero wifi and 2700x with the included rgb cooler. Some of my ideas are below.

Allow USB connection such as with the wraith prism cooler for addressable effects, this cooler is unfortunately rgb only when connected to aura even though it supports addressing.

Allow reordering individual addressable leds in sequence editor, instead of just areas, support mixing simultaneous and sequential, each step can include 1 or many leds all showing the same color at the same time but still cycling in sequence with the others. My primary use case is DIMM RGB addressing since aura sync sequences the RAM on this motherboard 1, 2, 3, 4 even though it is physically located 2, 4, 1, 3.

Allow simultaneous different effects for different areas.

Allow fully custom non-gradient Rainbow sequence colors, user to choose color 1, color 2, color 3, ..., color n that each led will cycle through, including white as a possible choice. Equally applicable to all effects.

Allow color color cycle, gradient and cycle non-gradient options for static color effects like wave, yoyo, starry night, strobe, breathing.

Allow user defined effects to be scripted.

Add addressable led support to aura SDK, I may be misunderstanding current capabilities but it seems to not currently support them. Or release aura sync source?

Of course, a latest version that doesn't immediately crash in most cases on Windows 10 64 bit and is also released as zip or msi instead of 7z in order to avoid third party applications.

ROG Member Array Grainger PC Specs
    Grainger PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)Sony Vaio VGN-NS31M
    MotherboardAsus ROG Corsshair VI Hero
    ProcessorAMD Ryzen 1800X
    Memory (part number)G.Skill 2 x 16 GB
    Graphics Card #1Asus ROG STRIX-GTX1080-8G-GAMING
    Sound CardAsus Xonar D2X
    MonitorAOC AG241QX
    Storage #1Samsung 960 Pro M.2
    Storage #2Toshiba OCZ TR150
    CPU CoolerCorsair H110i 280 mm
    CasePhanteks Enthoo Luxe Tempered Glass
    Power SupplyCorsair AX760
    Keyboard Ducky Shine 3
    Mouse Logitech G602
    Headset Xiberia V10
    Mouse Pad Pecham XXL
    Headset/Speakers Samson MediaOne 5a
    OS Windows 10/64 Pro
    Network RouterAVM Fritzbox 7490
    Accessory #1 Sabrent USB 3.0 Hub with Multi-Cardreader
    Accessory #2 Asus BW-16D1HT (BluRay)
    Accessory #3 NZXT ac-iusbh-m1 Internal USB Hub

Quote Originally Posted by sdmf74 View Post
    Just release a working version!
    I agree!
    Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid.
    (John Wayne)

ROG Member Array

OK ! HERE IS AN IDEEA . IF YOU TAKE ANOTHER HARDWARE PRODUCERS UNDER YOUR WINGS PLEASE THINK BEFORE ACT. I HAVE MULTIPLE ASUS AURA DEVICES LIKE :

2 X GTX 1080Ti Strix
    1x asus sli bridge
    1x Motherboard Asus Rampage V Edition 10
    8x8gb Gskill memory
    1 X Asus Aura Terminal with LianLi rgb mobo power supply and 3 rgb strips
    1 x claymore keyboard
    1x asus spathe mouse

Those are all supported by asus aura. But here is the catch :

I want BREATHING effect GREEN on the gtx sli and bridge. I want the FLASH AND DASH effect on memory (gskill). Please make a better guy and individualy widow for each supported hardware like ARMORY .

I have the spathe mouse and the claymore keyboard unlinked from AURA just because of this ! I buyed allot from asus including the zephyrus laptop and allot more things . They are quality hardware but any quality hardware without the perfect software is just ****TY QUALITY CRAP.

Don't make like other companies that where almost to loose allot because software : look at CREATIVE with the soundcards, MADCATZ (look at strike 7), Logitech previous G-series hardware and allot of other companies.

Name:	image1.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	417.5 KB 
ID:	75460

Name:	qwewqe.jpg 
Size:	226.0 KB 
ID:	75461

Name:	ewrwer.jpg