Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
    ROG Member Array

The most obvious idea: STABILITY

I've got a really good idea (at least to me it sounds absolutely wonderful)

MAKE AURA STABLE!

plz

ROG Guru: White Belt Array KeksimusMaximus PC Specs
    KeksimusMaximus PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus ROG Maximus X Hero
    Processori7-8700k
    Memory (part number)G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200MHz 2x8GB
    Graphics Card #1EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3
    MonitorDell s2718dg A04
    Storage #1Crucial MX100 128GB
    Storage #2WD Black 500GB
    CPU CoolerNZXT Kraken X62
    CaseNZXT S340 Elite
    Power SupplySeasonic Prime Gold 650
    Keyboard CoolerMaster Masterkeys L White
    Mouse Tracer Pert TRM-503
    Headset HyperX Cloud I
    OS Windows 10 Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Nerdom View Post
    I've got a really good idea (at least to me it sounds absolutely wonderful)

MAKE AURA STABLE!

plz
    omg, im so sick of these "make aura stable" or "make aura actually work" suggestion, at this point its just pure spam, can you guys go away and make your own "complaints about aura" thread or something?

guess, what, iv Aura was really so terrible as some of you claim nobody would be using and ASUS rgb products would not sell and then would be removed from market, that fact that Asus has legitimate reasons to continue it means there are plenty of people who find Aura to work just fine for them and well

so yeah, can we stick on topic here and give real feature suggestions?

also it would be nice to purge the thread from these "make aura work" posts so people dont have to browse whole thread just to find half of post are from angry people that usually use out-of-date Aura versions and don't install it properly...
    Dargus Maximus
    ~Explorer ~Engineer ~Guide
    My Youtube channel - PC modding, streaming, gaming

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by AkaNe0 View Post
    You have a new feature idea to be implemented in AURA? Then share it and described it in this thread!
    YES! I'd like to be able to individually control zones in all modes. For instance, on my CH6 I have one strip added, but I'd like every other zone to all be rainbow mode and the one rgb header to stay static at one color only. Also would like to dim each zone separately.

At a minimum, I would be happy with being able to at least set a custom gradient color for each zone separately under any mode. I mainly only use Rainbow.

New ROGer Array

AURA Wallpaper Support

Quote Originally Posted by AkaNe0 View Post
    You have a new feature idea to be implemented in AURA? Then share it and described it in this thread!
    I am setting up a ASUS Gaming PC at the moment ... and what I would really want to use is a dynamic wallpaper that changes its colors with AURA Sync. Like the ROG logo that changes its Colors based on what your Aura setting is.

Even cooler would be something like the popular Wallpaper Engine from*Kristjan Skutta where you have moving wallpaper images (just videos in a loop) that can change their hue / color values with Aura sync.

Would that be even possible?

ROG Member Array

seriously im waiting for over 4 month for a update i dont want to wait anymore...

here are just a few errors from aura sync....
    after sleep the board led alway on a static color instead of the effect i selected...
    also the ram rgb lights kind of is messed up one ram is faster then the other lol
    no variety of effects...

corsair already released out a bunch of updates and even released a new software while u guys where doing nothing ... their software is working like a charm...
    i really thinking about selling my gskill rgb ram and buy some corsair pro rgb also i wont use the z370 led at all because the not working properly anyways..
    sorry but all the led products controlled over asus sync is a waste of time and money... thats how u loose customers...

u really should work with corsair together or get some new developers for the software, this is very lame selling rgb products with this f...ed up software...
    i was checking the forum daily to see if somthing happens but it seems like nobody cares what going on in here...
    Last edited by drc mclow; 09-03-2018 at 12:38 PM.

ROG Enthusiast Array

please add the multi color breathing mode

ROG Enthusiast Array

Make the breath effect with a speed ajust!

ROG Enthusiast Array

I on the other hand would love to see profiles, having complex configs for manual setting of each element then if you feel like you need a change, but after some time you would like to go back, you have to set it up from scratch.

ROG Guru: White Belt Array Ghozer PC Specs
    Ghozer PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus Prime Z270-A
    Processori7-7700k
    Memory (part number)16GB G.Skill TridentZ RGB DDR4-3200
    Graphics Card #1Asus ROG Strix GTX 1070
    Monitor2x HP 23xi
    Storage #1Samsung 970 Pro 512GB
    Storage #22TB Seagate Firecuda SSHD
    CPU CoolerAntec 120mm AIO
    CasePhanteks P400S
    Power SupplyCorsair RM750X
    Keyboard Asus ROG Strix Flare
    Mouse Asus ROG Gladius II
    Headset Steel Series Arctis 5 RGB
    Mouse Pad Random Alienware
    Headset/Speakers Creative Inspire GD580
    OS Windows 10
    Network RouterISP Standard (350mb/35mb)

Should be a similar setup to how Armoury works, 3 profiles, you can choose 'sync all' on or off, OFF means each 'zone' can be assigned individually, including different effects (I have my Gladius II set to 3 individual effects in the 3 zones atm) - the devices across the top is fine for enabling/disabling a device, but from within there each 'zone' should be assignable to an individual effect...

Also, more stability, yes, I know it works in a lot of situations, but it also doesn't work in a lot of situations, maybe an overhaul, start fresh? - the API exists, just needs a new front-end, i'd do it if I knew how

ROG Member Array supertoast PC Specs
    supertoast PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)HP Spectre x360 15T Vega (2018)
    MotherboardASUS Maximus X Hero (WiFi)
    ProcessorIntel Core i7-8700k @4.8 GHz All Cores
    Memory (part number)G.Skill F4-3200C16D-16GVGB
    Graphics Card #1ASUS Strix GTX1080 8G Gaming (Non-OC)
    Monitor27" BenQ
    Storage #1Samsung 970 Pro 512GB NVMe SSD
    Storage #2More SSD, 2TB Spinner
    CPU CoolerCorsair H115i Pro
    CaseFractal Design Define R6
    Power SupplyCorsair TX850M
    OS Windows 10 Home x64

Finally got the new version ending in .95 working. I think CPU usage of LightingService has improved, which is good.

Not sure if this is related to the AURA software or not, but when I was running a previous version ending in .17, the Smart color setting seemed to separate the GPU from the motherboard, which I actually liked. GPU temp differs quite a bit from CPU, so while colors didn't match, I had a better idea of the temps in the system (i.e., board colors = yellow/green, GPU = dark yellow).

Would be nice to be able to separate the two using the same software suite. Unless I'm missing something that's already there...

Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast