Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 181
  1. #11
    ROG Guru: Green Belt Array AkaNe0 PC Specs
    AkaNe0 PC Specs
    MotherboardMaximus X Formula
    Processori7-8700K
    Memory (part number)G.skill Trident-Z RGB
    Graphics Card #1Strix GTX 1080 Ti
    CaseOpenBenchtable
    Power SupplySeasonic PRIME Platinum 1000W
    Keyboard ROG Claymore
    Mouse ROG Pugio
    AkaNe0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Reputation
    19
    Posts
    566

    Quote Originally Posted by tamasd View Post
    I have a regression to report, and a feature request. I updated from an older version of AURA.

    I use the rainbow effect with all colors at the slowest speed. In an older version, I could select a number for each hardware I have, so I could put both my motherboard and my video card into the same group. Now this is not possible, because it is drag list.

    My feature request is an effect that alternates between two distinct colors.
    Hi tamasd,

    I have move your post to the suggestion thread.

    Could you give more explanation for "effect that alternates between two distinct colors". Right now, in the rainbow effect, we can select the sequence the rainbow effect is going from one product to the other by dragging.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AURA - rainbow sequence.PNG 
Views:	7 
Size:	316.3 KB 
ID:	68401
    And don't forget, Keep pushing it !

  2. #12
    ROG Enthusiast Array tamasd PC Specs
    tamasd PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)ThinkPad X270
    MotherboardCrosshair VI Hero
    Processor1800X
    Memory (part number)G.Skill F4-3200C14D-32GTZSK
    Graphics Card #1Strix 1070
    MonitorLG 34UM88C-P
    Storage #1Samsung 960 Pro
    CPU CoolerNoctua NH-D15
    CasePhanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX Tempered Glass Black
    Power SupplyCorsair RM650i
    Keyboard Pok3r RGB
    Mouse Logitech G502

    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    25

    Quote Originally Posted by AkaNe@Asus View Post
    Could you give more explanation for "effect that alternates between two distinct colors". Right now, in the rainbow effect, we can select the sequence the rainbow effect is going from one product to the other by dragging.
    I think this can be something like the rainbow, but without fading and with a given delay. Basically: show color1 for X amount of time, then switch to the next color, and when the colors run out go back to the first one. I would like to have a green - red cycle for Christmas

  3. #13
    ROG Guru: Green Belt Array AkaNe0 PC Specs
    AkaNe0 PC Specs
    MotherboardMaximus X Formula
    Processori7-8700K
    Memory (part number)G.skill Trident-Z RGB
    Graphics Card #1Strix GTX 1080 Ti
    CaseOpenBenchtable
    Power SupplySeasonic PRIME Platinum 1000W
    Keyboard ROG Claymore
    Mouse ROG Pugio
    AkaNe0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Reputation
    19
    Posts
    566

    Quote Originally Posted by tamasd View Post
    I think this can be something like the rainbow, but without fading and with a given delay. Basically: show color1 for X amount of time, then switch to the next color, and when the colors run out go back to the first one. I would like to have a green - red cycle for Christmas
    Alright. For now your best shot will be to use the AURA SDK to do so, and create a christmas sequence. If you are not familiar with coding, you can create a thread on the AURA SDK.
    And don't forget, Keep pushing it !

  4. #14
    ROG Enthusiast Array tamasd PC Specs
    tamasd PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)ThinkPad X270
    MotherboardCrosshair VI Hero
    Processor1800X
    Memory (part number)G.Skill F4-3200C14D-32GTZSK
    Graphics Card #1Strix 1070
    MonitorLG 34UM88C-P
    Storage #1Samsung 960 Pro
    CPU CoolerNoctua NH-D15
    CasePhanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX Tempered Glass Black
    Power SupplyCorsair RM650i
    Keyboard Pok3r RGB
    Mouse Logitech G502

    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    25

    Quote Originally Posted by AkaNe@Asus View Post
    Alright. For now your best shot will be to use the AURA SDK to do so, and create a christmas sequence. If you are not familiar with coding, you can create a thread on the AURA SDK.
    I was thinking about that, coding is not a problem for me. Thanks for the suggestion

  5. #15
    ROG Guru: Green Belt Array AkaNe0 PC Specs
    AkaNe0 PC Specs
    MotherboardMaximus X Formula
    Processori7-8700K
    Memory (part number)G.skill Trident-Z RGB
    Graphics Card #1Strix GTX 1080 Ti
    CaseOpenBenchtable
    Power SupplySeasonic PRIME Platinum 1000W
    Keyboard ROG Claymore
    Mouse ROG Pugio
    AkaNe0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Reputation
    19
    Posts
    566

    Quote Originally Posted by tamasd View Post
    I was thinking about that, coding is not a problem for me. Thanks for the suggestion
    Ah also, I just played around and was able to make a christmas tree. Just need to choose by area, and you control each area color. And then you can go from one effect to the other once set.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P_20171027_155304.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	688.2 KB 
ID:	68427
    And don't forget, Keep pushing it !

  6. #16
    ROG Enthusiast Array
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    40

    I hope a future Version of Aurosync is compatibel to all Z170 MB. With my Maximus VIII Extreme I cant use the current Version of Aurasync.

  7. #17
    ROG Junior Member Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    3

    It would be great if i could change the light from pulse to static on my red corsair ram. (not the rgb version)

  8. #18
    ROG Guru: Green Belt Array AkaNe0 PC Specs
    AkaNe0 PC Specs
    MotherboardMaximus X Formula
    Processori7-8700K
    Memory (part number)G.skill Trident-Z RGB
    Graphics Card #1Strix GTX 1080 Ti
    CaseOpenBenchtable
    Power SupplySeasonic PRIME Platinum 1000W
    Keyboard ROG Claymore
    Mouse ROG Pugio
    AkaNe0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Reputation
    19
    Posts
    566

    Quote Originally Posted by Kemu95 View Post
    It would be great if i could change the light from pulse to static on my red corsair ram. (not the rgb version)
    For non RGB Corsair RAM, then we can't do some magic ^^ Only Corsair can help.

    Quote Originally Posted by Three of Twelve View Post
    I hope a future Version of Aurosync is compatibel to all Z170 MB. With my Maximus VIII Extreme I cant use the current Version of Aurasync.
    Wish we had discovered the awesome power of AURA sync before!
    And don't forget, Keep pushing it !

  9. #19
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    27

    I would like a music mode where the color is dependant on the frequency of the sound that is playing, and intensity is the volume. Similar to the Rock mode now, but instead of a constant rainbow it should be frequency dependent.

  10. #20
    ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array Cory29 PC Specs
    Cory29 PC Specs
    MotherboardROG Zenith extreme x399
    Processor1950x
    Memory (part number)G Skill F4-3200C16-8GTZ - 64gb
    Graphics Card #1GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 980 Ti WF
    Monitorcintiq 22hd touch
    Storage #1Sam SSD 850 EVO 1TB
    CPU Coolerxspc block - D5 - 3x120 slim rad
    CaseView 71 (doesn't fit board)
    Power SupplyEVGA supernova 1000G3
    Keyboard K95

    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    131

    It would be nice to install and uninstall cleanly

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •