cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[AURA] Share with us your features ideas

AkaNe0
Level 10
You have a new feature idea to be implemented in AURA? Then share it and described it in this thread!
And don't forget, Keep pushing it !
222 REPLIES 222

eviqine
Level 7
i want just..aura will work perfect in my z370f.. 😞 it cant detect my motherboard

Would be great if we could get game synced lighting effects for your keyboard and mouse.

I bought a Horus gk2000 rgb last month thinking it would sync up great with games with the release of the aura sdk especially after seeing this post from one of your staff saying Horus had aura sync.

Bill@ASUS wrote:
Hello Gofran
According to our website, yes it works with aura sync, thank you.

But after finding out Horus doesn't actually have sync support i feel kinda robbed to be honest.

Any chance of support in the future?
PRETTY PLZ IM DESPERATE 😞

Need new music mode with the possibility to change color and intensity/sensitivity.
I'm not a programmer that could create new modes for myself. Also how i can change speed of rainbow/color cycle?
You can create an interface to create modes, but that's another story.

I just want to create my own light mode. Like in razer/corsair keyboards. Something like workshop for light modes.

Teece
Level 7
Bring back the ability/option for RGB memory modules to light (chase) individually in Comet, Flash and Dash, and wave modes and not just be synced together in a block and treated as one element.
As an example I have 4 RGB memory sticks and preferred when as in previous versions of Aura they lit up (chased) one after another when in any of the above modes.

Also:
1. Starry Night - Increase the intensity of the starry night flashes
2. Starry Night - Provide an option to change colour/intensities e.g. Single colour = Red & Flash/twinkle = White
3. Starry Night/Comet/Wave - Provide an option to increase/decrease colour brightness intensity like you do in the static mode
4. Gaming mode - Colour sync to game actions
5. Provide user type profile options in the software similar to the Corsair (CUE) software

Independent RGB (header) strip lightning option (could be just option for static).

I use rainbow for MB lightning but would really like the ability to use an static single color with an RGB LED strip connected to the MB.
Would be cool If you in the aura software could set day/night (adjustable times) lightning intensity, maybe for other lightning to.

For now I will buy an NZXT sleeved LED kit to get static single cooler case lightning with rainbow effect on MB.

EDIT. According to #8 by DimakSerpg: Lol, you can do this -_-Maybe it was older version of aura? It´s already possible.

I will have to check that out, just read in another thread that it might not get implemented, and yes I´m have older version installed, will to a test shortly.

Single color music mode where color intensivity depends on music loudness or bass.

Desktop matching mode where software will pick up whats the average color currently on screen (or most dominant color) and it will mimc it.

In breathing mode let user determine minimum color intensivity and maximum so instead of going from 100% to 0% it could breathe from custom range like from 80% to 20% (the light never goes off).
Dargus Maximus
~Explorer ~Engineer ~Guide
My Youtube channel - PC modding, streaming, gaming

'[T3MP wrote:
;681129']Independent RGB (header) strip lightning option (could be just option for static).

I use rainbow for MB lightning but would really like the ability to use an static single color with an RGB LED strip connected to the MB.
Would be cool If you in the aura software could set day/night (adjustable times) lightning intensity, maybe for other lightning to.

For now I will buy an NZXT sleeved LED kit to get static single cooler case lightning with rainbow effect on MB.

Lol, you can do this -_-

Maybe it was older version of aura?

AkaNe0
Level 10
Awesome ideas guys. A lot of new ideas for pre-defined and custom profiles.
And don't forget, Keep pushing it !

My request is for you to release a piece of software that works 100%.