New ROGer Array

ROG G20 AJ - Win 10 Update - cant change the Light Color/Breathing

Hello...

After the win 10 on my G20 AJ installed (before Win 8.1, but I have not done an update but a clean Win 10 installation), the case lights are red, but I have no way / software to change the color. I have tried to load AEGIS and other tools from the Asus page (Win 10/64 bit version drivers), but I get either the message that the system does not support this function or the programs can not be installed (Error messages .... xyz not found). My question is whether you know the problem, and if so, with which software and version (from the Asus site?).

Thanks in advance...
    Last edited by MilkaQ; 10-30-2017 at 09:18 AM.

Administrator Array MasterC@ROG's Avatar

Hi MilkaQ,

Can you double-check if your desktop is indeed the G20AJ, and the product page is for G20AJ? There are a few different G20s over the years. Please user ASUS Command utility and try controlling the lighting from there. Also let me know which programs can't install. Thanks.

New ROGer Array

Acklam

Quote Originally Posted by MasterC@ASUS View Post
    Hi MilkaQ,

Can you double-check if your desktop is indeed the G20AJ, and the product page is for G20AJ? There are a few different G20s over the years. Please user ASUS Command utility and try controlling the lighting from there. Also let me know which programs can't install. Thanks.
    My Model "ASUS ROG G20AJ-DE023S" i7/Gtx 970
    Tried to install the Command Utility (as Admin and all Versions) from the Asus Downoad Site...

first Errorbox "no driver file" then Errorbox "this model does not support this application"

greetings