cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AI Suite 3 stoped working after W10 Fall Creators Update

JoseT
Level 7
Hello.

RVE motherboard, W10 Pro. Latest AI Suite 3 downloaded from MB support page, runing smoothly... until today.

W10 decided to update itself to the Fall Creators Update. After rebooting some times, system start, I entered Windows and some error messages pop about AI suite 3 unable to start.

Rebooted the PC, but the same error messages were still there.

Tried to re-install AI Suite 3, but as soon as I double-click the installer exe, nothing happens. No error message, no new window. Nothing.

Then I tried to uninstall first AI Suite 3. Same result. The uninstalling never started.

So booted in safe mode, deleted all the ASUS folders in programs files and program data, executed the AI3Cleaner downloaded from this forum, reboted in normal mode, downloaded again latest AI Suite 3 version for my MB from the official suport page, extracted it and unblocked and marked "run as administrator" in the 39 executable files containted in it.

The result is excatly the same as the very first attempt to install it. It seems that installation would like to start... but nothing happens, installation never start.

I've gone back after my steps a couple of times, just in check if I missed something in the process, and done it all again. But still same results.

I don't know if there is some kind of compatibility problem between AI Suite 3 for RVE and Windows 10 fall creators update. Please, any help would be appreciated.
82 REPLIES 82

JohnnyGFX
Level 7
It appears that I'm having the same issue of AI Suite 3 not functioning after the new Fall Creators Update installed. I have an Asus Sabertooth X99 motherboard. I'm currently controlling the fan speeds with qfan control from the bios, but it doesn't do the job as well as AI Suite 3 did.

I get this error every time my machine boots or when I try to run AISuite3.exe

I also am unable to uninstall the software (or reinstall it).

I am having the same problem asus b250h and I can not install the al suite since I did clean installation of windows 10 fall creators

JohnnyGFX wrote:
It appears that I'm having the same issue of AI Suite 3 not functioning after the new Fall Creators Update installed. I have an Asus Sabertooth X99 motherboard. I'm currently controlling the fan speeds with qfan control from the bios, but it doesn't do the job as well as AI Suite 3 did.

I get this error every time my machine boots or when I try to run AISuite3.exe

I also am unable to uninstall the software (or reinstall it).

Yes, is the same problem.

Vialli wrote:
I had that problem with x370-prime, I uninstalled using CCleaner and cleaned the registry too with CCleaner.

Then I updated to the latest bios and reinstalled AI suite 3 and all is good.

I already have the latest bios. CCleaner did not fixed the problem in my case, I can't run the installer programs.

Yoda1
Level 7
I've got the fall creators update running on mine with AI suite 3. No errors are appearing for me on a Z270 platform.

I'll be honest , I don't think its the latest version of AI Suite 3. I'll have a check when i get home. Just at work.
Your ass is grass, smoke it I will!

Vialli
Level 7
I had that problem with x370-prime, I uninstalled using CCleaner and cleaned the registry too with CCleaner.

Then I updated to the latest bios and reinstalled AI suite 3 and all is good.

Hi!

I faced same problem on Asus Maximus Hero VII.

Yoda1
Level 7
I'm running: Version 1.01.58 I believe.
Your ass is grass, smoke it I will!

Still no response from Asus? Anyone happen to notice anything anywhere else about this?

Dude1070
Level 8