cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant register motherboard - Z370 boards and Maximus X missing on product list

KeksimusMaximus
Level 8
I tried yesterday to register my new motherboard Asus Maximus X Hero. I went to appropriate page, logged in to my profile and went to product registration.

I pick product type "motherboard" and then there is a field for "product model" and it has large list of motherboards. The problem is that most of Z370 boards are missing including all Maximus X series (i think only 2 z370 TUF are there).

So yeah, cant pick my board, cant register it. Anyone experience similar issue? I tried to access both "global" website in english and my "local" website variant and in both cases its the same - z370 boards are missing.
Dargus Maximus
~Explorer ~Engineer ~Guide
My Youtube channel - PC modding, streaming, gaming
2 REPLIES 2

Bill
Level 7
Hello KeksimusMaximus
Can you tell me which motherboard in particular are you trying to register?
I've checked our registration page and it seems that all the models are available on the list
Is there any models that I'm missing out of? Thank you

Hi,

I'm having a similar issue.

In July 2020 I bought the Z170 Gaming PRO ASUS motherboard, and I've tried to register it multiple times using three different serial numbers I've found. One is on the top of the front side of the motherboard, the other one is behind the 24pin PSU connector and the third one from the command prompt, all three are different and for all three getting the same 'serial number is incorrect' error.

Any suggestions how to register this product?

Kind regards,
Albert