cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can somebody explain me what is this? PG279Q

Mamosha
Level 7
Guys please help. This is really 7th panel of this "Good monitor". I really tired to change it again and again. In this panel I found 0 dead pixels!! Really 0 and I really happy. But after some hours I found this and I can not understand what is it. I can see it only at dark picture and only when I become closer, it didnt look like a stuck pixels. Maybe its dirt under the panel or dor bright liackege. Maybe somebody had this same problem?
4 REPLIES 4

xeromist
It looks like a light scuff to me. Since it is oddly shaped and has a smaller spot next to it I think it looks more like an abrasion.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

xeromist wrote:
It looks like a light scuff to me. Since it is oddly shaped and has a smaller spot next to it I think it looks more like an abrasion.

It isn't scuff((

KuraiShidosha
Level 10
Get a microfiber cloth and rub it gently but hard for awhile and see if it starts to fade. I had a similar mark on my screen that went away after rubbing it with a cloth.

KuraiShidosha wrote:
Get a microfiber cloth and rub it gently but hard for awhile and see if it starts to fade. I had a similar mark on my screen that went away after rubbing it with a cloth.

No. thanks it isn't help me(