CaseCORSAIR 780T BLACK
    Power SupplyEVGA SUPERNOVA 1000 P2
    Keyboard RAZER BLACKWIDOW CHROMA
    Mouse RAZER NAGA CHROMA
    Headset RAZER KRAKEN CHROMA
    Mouse Pad RAZER FIREFLY
    OS Windows 10 Home

Exclamation RAMPAGE V Edition 10 Unable to Overclock

Hey guys I'm new on the forums so bear with me if I post this thread in the wrong one. The problem I am facing is related to Overclock thats why I thought it would be best to post it here. Anyways I use ASUS RAMPAGE V Edition 10 with an Intel-core 6850k at 4.4GHz and yesterday while I was doing my daily gaming session suddendly the system shut down. I tried to restart it but it couldnt even pass through the POST. I tried to see the Qcode on the mobo and I noticed that the system was shutting down right after the overclock with the Qled at red (which means CPU). I also attempeted a complete reset, unpluging the PSU but still the same. Having no luck with the restarts I used the SAFE BOOT button the mobo has in order to get to BIOS cause there was no other way. Inside BIOS I loaded the default settings and I reseted the PC. The system passed through POST and booted the OS as if it was working perfectly. Though when I went inside BIOS the second time I applied my overclock settings, saved and reseted the system couldnt be able to reset itself. It would just save and shut down . Something is preventing the system from reseting when I apply changes inside the extreme tweaker but i dont know what. I cannot even overclock my RAM although it can pass the MEMOK test . Any suggestions or solutions would be very much appreciated.

Thank you