Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by rogersampaio View Post
    How you made it work?
    To be honest, I bought 4k 18Gbps HDMI 2.0 cables and plugged into my 4k TV and I was then able to pick 4k@60hz from the nVidia control panel when you right click on your Windows desktop. Before that I wasn't able to. Also one has to make sure to plug the HDMI cable into the proper 4k HDMI port of the TV or Home Theater. I had made the assumption that my all of the HDMI ports on my home theater were supporting 4k but not all of them were.

ROG Member Array

I've very curious if they quietly fixed this with later builds. I have multiple 4k devices and cables that I know work fine passing 60Hz 4k/HDR signals, and it does not work that way with my machine and never has. I've even tried bypassing the receiver and gone directly from laptop to monitor and had the same behavior.

I don't think that every single other person who has tried this and reported the same results over the past year has simply not understood how to 4k.

Mine is also one of the first runs of these machines, having gotten it back in July 2017 around when they first went on sale. For those of you this is working for, can you post the manufacture date of your machines? I believe it should be listed on the same tag on the bottom that has the S/N.

ROG Member Array

HDMI output - 4K 60hz + VR 90hz

Hi, we just had a customer come in with this issue.

Fix was found within the ROG Command Centre V2.5.9

Download link = https://www.asus.com/nz/Laptops/ROG-...Desk_Download/

In the GPU mode set to Nvidia and reboot.

Image attached showing setting location.

GGPC NZ

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by Benwaki View Post
    Hi, we just had a customer come in with this issue.

Fix was found within the ROG Command Centre V2.5.9

Download link = https://www.asus.com/nz/Laptops/ROG-...Desk_Download/

In the GPU mode set to Nvidia and reboot.

Image attached showing setting location.

GGPC NZ
    This applies to GM501 that has both intel and nvidia graphics. However, GX501 has only nvidia graphics and the highest version of ROG Gaming center for it is 2.1.5. The problem still exists. I did install 2.5.9 to my GX501 and it installed fine, but no such option was available anyway.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5