cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G752VT Keyboard backlight not working

superman2k2
Level 9
Hello I know this is an issue many have had and I have read through the post and tried the uninstall ATK and reinstall multiple time with multiple ATK's and none worked. When I press FN+F3 the email app opens and when I press FN+F4 Google Chrome opens. Any help with this would be appreciated Thanks
18 REPLIES 18

Darnassus
Status Under Review
Essential information please. ;x

Laptop model, etc..

superman2k2
Level 9
Sorry ROG G752VT

Yes more people will try to help you if you'll help us by filling out your profile, and PC Specification
G752VY-DH72 Win 10 Pro
512 GB M.2 Samsung 960 Pro
1 TB Samsung 850 pro 2.5 format
980m GTX 4 GB
32GB DDR 4 Standard RAM

Z97 PRO WiFi I7 4790K
Windows 10 Pro
Z97 -A
Windows 10 Pro

superman2k2 wrote:
Sorry ROG G752VT

I have the same problem with my ROG G752VY
ATK fixes don't work

superman2k2
Level 9
Bump

superman2k2
Level 9
Bump Bump

Dreamonic
Level 12
Do you remember when the KB lights were working until they weren't? Backtrack the best you can. Was there any changes in the BIOS made by you or recent BIOS updates applied prior to the KB lights no longer working? Or is it just from the ATK packaged drivers you only changed and that's when you noticed your KB lights not working using Fn + F3/F4 afterwards?

Please have a read here and contact jcd69 who is a Volter there and link him to this post. I recommend using this option as a last resort as ROG forum member Gps3dx should be able to assist you with this. Send him a PM first and await his reply.

superman2k2
Level 9
Thank You

superman2k2
Level 9
I followed DREAMONIC advice and links and got it working