cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus ROG GL752VW Battery replacement suggestion

babablacksheep
Level 7
Problem and Background:
I buought Asus ROG GL752VW T4108D laptop about a year ago and issues i am having are

• Battery drains much faster ,on windows 10, even though battery indicates 1 hr, 40 minutes remaining for use but after 10 minutes, it is back to 50 minutes and so on. ( i am only opening chrome for normal browsing during this time. no other app)
  • Battery does not charge upto 100%. It stucks at 78% and will not charge beyond it

I have already tried to calibrate battery many times but is of no use
== > drain to 0 and then charge again many hours to ensure 100% charge

Suggestion Required:
It seems I will need to replace battery. If not please suggest if I missed anything.
Since I am going to change my battery, I want to go for one that has more time and power than the standard one

• What is modal of original battery for Asus ROG GL752VW T4108D
  • Can someone please suggest battery model etc as per my requirement with more power and time
4 REPLIES 4

Zarquan
Level 7
I, just today as it happens, replaced the battery in my ROG GL752VW (DH-71, but that shouldn't matter) laptop. I had a bit of trouble finding a replacement too. The picture below is an image of my original battery. The new battery I bought appears identical to me.

I bought a "15V A41N1501 A41LK9H battery for ASUS ROG GL752VW G752VW N552V N552VX" off of eBay for about 60 US dollars (as that is the only place I could find reputable sellers at the time). I see there are currently a few results on Amazon now as well for around the same price. It seems to last about 2 hours at moderate to high performance, going up to about 3 hours with decreased screen brightness.

It was fairly easy to install yourself, but you need to make sure that you aren't voiding any warranties. Replace it yourself at your peril, though. You need to largely disassemble your computer to access the battery which is inherently dangerous to the safety of your computer if you do not know what you are doing. There are disassembly guides on Youtube.

@Zarquan
Thanks. You are life saver.

15V its the same battery for my pc wich is GL752VW T4281T? behind my pc say 19V but i cant find it one like yours picture.