cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

7700K Horrible RealBench Results

Meatwallet
Level 7
I've been trying to figure out why my RealBench scores are so bad. I typically score between 72-79,000K and I have no clue why. I did have one score of 110,000 but cannot replicate it. I have defaulted back to the stock BIOS settings and still have poor scores. I cleared my CMOS by removing the battery and still see the same results. I had Silicon Lottery delid it and the temps seem great. Is it possible that it is somehow throttling? My PSU? I'm fairly new to this so I'm hoping its something simple but worry it's not. I have linked a screenshot with RealBench and HWinfo64. Any help would be greatly apprecaited!

https://imgur.com/GJe0kqP

Specs are 7700K, ASUS Strix 270E,
G Skill Trident Z RGB
DDR4 3200 (PC4 25600)
Timing 16-18-18-38
CAS Latency 16
Voltage 1.35V
Gibabyte Windforce GTX 1080
Seagate 7200 1TB HD
older XFX XXX 650 psu
CoolerMaster Master Liquid 240
Thermaltake F31 Tempered Glass
AOC AGON 165hz 2K 27"
8 REPLIES 8

Nate152
Hi Meatwallet

The Image editing time is way off, it should be down around 20 seconds.

Click the pic to make it bigger.

I see you're running Realbench 2.56, I have 2.54. Let me try version 2.56 and I'll post my results.

I would greatly appreciate it. I saw that I was using a different RealBench version but couldn't find anywhere to download 2.54. Does anyone know where I might be able to download it at?

Nate152
It's probably best to stick with version 2.56 as it's the latest version. Sometimes restarting your pc or reinstalling the Realbench files will fix borked runs.

I reinstalled it once and still the same results. I'm at a loss and have no clue what to do. Any ideas on what I can do? I will try reinstalling again.

I ran Cinebench and got a score of 1015 which seems normal for a 7700k. I also ran Time Spy and got a score of 7437 which again seems to be on par with others. I ran 2.43 and got a score of 140,000 so I don't know if thats good or not? Thoughts?

Nate152
It's hard to say but I find it strange you can pass Realbench with such a low score, the times are off by a good bit is why your score is so low.

If temps are ok, try increasing the cpu core/cache voltage a little or backing off your overclock or even running the test at default settings.

JustinThyme
Level 13
RealBench is not an installed app, it runs on the fly from the folder you extract it to.*
I can’t make out your scores but Nate says the first stage is long. Have you tweaked out your GPU and nixed any unnecessary back ground processes? *How’s your GPU clocks?*

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, I'm not sure about the former” ~ Albert Einstein

JustinThyme wrote:
RealBench is not an installed app, it runs on the fly from the folder you extract it to.*
I can’t make out your scores but Nate says the first stage is long. Have you tweaked out your GPU and nixed any unnecessary back ground processes? *How’s your GPU clocks?*

I did tweak my GPU slightly, it's currently 1760mhz GPU and 10010mhz mem voltage is 794. I killed a bunch of back ground processes in several runs and it made a small impact. I don't know if this is relevant but I downloaded 2.43 and scored a 140000. I don't get why it benchmarks fine in other programs but I struggle with RealBench.