cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing my 'republic of gamers' led logo

jester9
Level 7
Hi there! I've managed to lose my logo from my gpu. I want to ask if any of you could and know if it's possible to print it 3d or if I could buy it somewhere online. I'm dissapointed to have it gone and I don't know what to do. I'll attach a photo of what I ask from you if you I wasn't explicit enough. Thanks a lot and I appreciate dearly. Have a good day!
3 REPLIES 3

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
Whaaaaaat! Couldn't have gone far.... Maybe a personalized brushed metal or 3D-printed ROG logo would be fun. We want to see see.

I would gladly do that, but I don't have any knowledge about making 3d models. I thought about scanning that part from someone that has strix model, unfortunately I do not know anyone that has it. If maybe, someone that is willing to help a bit and create a 3d model for me to print it. To craft one would be an idea, but the college doesn't leave me some spare time for myself. Anyhow, I appreciate any indicate towards a solution for my problem.

Still missing??

If its the same as the one on a strix 1080 ti 011g, then i have one since i replaced the fans with water cooling

Pm me your postal address, and I will mail it on

mfG
Dave