Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    ROG Enthusiast Array Guyvergamingtv PC Specs
    Guyvergamingtv PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus Rampage V Extreme Intel X99 (Socket 2011) DDR4 EATX Motherboard
    ProcessorIntel Core i7 5960X @4.25GHz
    Memory (part number)Corsair Vengeance 32GB mem
    Graphics Card #1ROG Strix GeForce® GTX 1080 Ti OC edition 11GB GDDR5X
    MonitorAsus 24" x3
    CPU CoolerOCUK 360mm AIO
    CaseEnthoo Luxe Full Tower Case
    Power SupplySuperFlower Leadex GOLD 1300W Fully Modular "80 Plus Gold" Power Supply
    Keyboard Logitec G910 Keyboard
    Mouse Razer Naga Hex V2
    Headset ROG Centurion 7.1 sound
    Mouse Pad Star Citizen large
    OS Windows 10
    Network RouterAsus RT-AC87U Dual Band Wireless AC2400 Gigabit Router 4x4 MU-MIMO Antenna design

Also when I do get it (if) this will be mentioned on my new updated review of the headset. Better come with all the parts it should have including the stand it came with.

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array

Quote Originally Posted by Guyvergamingtv View Post
    H6 I would say will have the old mic as it sounds like old stock. I'm still waiting to hear about mine. Not even been sent as far as I know. This is getting stupid and very annoying. Don't think I'll be buying Asus Rog again.
    The replacement headset I recieved a few months ago has a serial that begins with H6 and the mic works as intended on it.

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by Ljugtomten View Post
    The replacement headset I recieved a few months ago has a serial that begins with H6 and the mic works as intended on it.
    This gives me confidence, thanks for the information. I just need the Audio Station back now to actually try it.

ROG Guru: White Belt Array SherardG PC Specs
    SherardG PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)ASUS ROG G752 & ASUS ROG G55VW
    MotherboardASUS ROG Maximus X Hero
    ProcessorIntel® Core™ i7-8700K
    Memory (part number)32 GB [G.Skill TZRGB] F4-3200C32Q-8GTZR x 4
    Graphics Card #1ROG-STRIX-GTX1080TI-O11G-GAMING
    MonitorASUS ROG PG248Q
    Storage #1Samsung 960 PRO MZ-V6P512 (512 GB)
    Storage #2WD2003FZEX
    CPU CoolerNZXT Kraken X62
    CaseNZXT Noctis 450 ROG
    Power SupplySeasonic PRIME 80+ Ti 750 SSR-750TD
    Keyboard Logitech G413 Carbon
    Mouse Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum
    Headset Razer Kraken Pro V2 Black
    Mouse Pad Logitech G440
    OS Windows 10 10.0.16299
    Network RouterASUS RT-AC88U

:(

After reading the stuff posted here, I am now thinking twice, on getting the headset or not... I so wanted it

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by SherardG View Post
    After reading the stuff posted here, I am now thinking twice, on getting the headset or not... I so wanted it
    If you're sure to get a headset that has a serial number starting in H9 or H10 then these supposedly have the revised microphones. I personally can't fault the sound quality of the audio that the headset delivers. Unfortunately the customer service is.... errr.... well. Lets just say I had my headset for two weeks before it got collected on the 29th of September and we're now on the 11th of November..... Although I've had my headset back recently I was told to send back EVERYTHING, so I still can't use it because it needs the audio station to work.

At the moment my opinion of Asus is that you're fine until something goes wrong and you need help.

ROG Guru: White Belt Array SherardG PC Specs
    SherardG PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)ASUS ROG G752 & ASUS ROG G55VW
    MotherboardASUS ROG Maximus X Hero
    ProcessorIntel® Core™ i7-8700K
    Memory (part number)32 GB [G.Skill TZRGB] F4-3200C32Q-8GTZR x 4
    Graphics Card #1ROG-STRIX-GTX1080TI-O11G-GAMING
    MonitorASUS ROG PG248Q
    Storage #1Samsung 960 PRO MZ-V6P512 (512 GB)
    Storage #2WD2003FZEX
    CPU CoolerNZXT Kraken X62
    CaseNZXT Noctis 450 ROG
    Power SupplySeasonic PRIME 80+ Ti 750 SSR-750TD
    Keyboard Logitech G413 Carbon
    Mouse Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum
    Headset Razer Kraken Pro V2 Black
    Mouse Pad Logitech G440
    OS Windows 10 10.0.16299
    Network RouterASUS RT-AC88U

Quote Originally Posted by Shevvie View Post
    If you're sure to get a headset that has a serial number starting in H9 or H10 then these supposedly have the revised microphones. I personally can't fault the sound quality of the audio that the headset delivers. Unfortunately the customer service is.... errr.... well. Lets just say I had my headset for two weeks before it got collected on the 29th of September and we're now on the 11th of November..... Although I've had my headset back recently I was told to send back EVERYTHING, so I still can't use it because it needs the audio station to work.

At the moment my opinion of Asus is that you're fine until something goes wrong and you need help.
    Goodness, probably should wait for the next iteration of the Centurion then

New ROGer Array

I had a missed call off a private number on the 26/10 by james who left a vmail saying "ill try again tomorrow failing that monday"

Not heard a single thing since, forwarded the details I sent to Bahz onto MasterC but not a sausage back from him. Regretting spending the cash on these now after reading the issues with DHL.

Any suggestions?

ROG Enthusiast Array Guyvergamingtv PC Specs
    Guyvergamingtv PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus Rampage V Extreme Intel X99 (Socket 2011) DDR4 EATX Motherboard
    ProcessorIntel Core i7 5960X @4.25GHz
    Memory (part number)Corsair Vengeance 32GB mem
    Graphics Card #1ROG Strix GeForce® GTX 1080 Ti OC edition 11GB GDDR5X
    MonitorAsus 24" x3
    CPU CoolerOCUK 360mm AIO
    CaseEnthoo Luxe Full Tower Case
    Power SupplySuperFlower Leadex GOLD 1300W Fully Modular "80 Plus Gold" Power Supply
    Keyboard Logitec G910 Keyboard
    Mouse Razer Naga Hex V2
    Headset ROG Centurion 7.1 sound
    Mouse Pad Star Citizen large
    OS Windows 10
    Network RouterAsus RT-AC87U Dual Band Wireless AC2400 Gigabit Router 4x4 MU-MIMO Antenna design

All we can do is wait, though at this rate I will be requesting the money I payed soon as waiting near 3 months now and that's totally uneceptable. With little to no information you could almost say Asus has conned us. They have the invoice so they know how much they owe me. Complaints will be going in soon and a very bad review on my channel will be following if not sorted soon. I'm tired of waiting now.

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by av47ar View Post
    I had a missed call off a private number on the 26/10 by james who left a vmail saying "ill try again tomorrow failing that monday"

Not heard a single thing since, forwarded the details I sent to Bahz onto MasterC but not a sausage back from him. Regretting spending the cash on these now after reading the issues with DHL.

Any suggestions?
    To be fair it isn't DHL that's at fault, they have to follow customs regulations. If anything it would have been nice for Asus to actually get in touch and straighten out the situation but I guess that was too much to ask.

If you do send the headset back make sure to only send the headset and keep the other stuff. I'm up a creek without a paddle at the moment, I have the headset and no Audio Station..... Still waiting to hear back from you MasterC.... It was miscommunication from Asus that put me in this situation and the least somebody should do is straighten out the error.... Just saying.....

ROG Member Array

So it's now two weeks later and I still have had no contact from AsusUK regarding this. This is really starting to piss me off! I have had a few PM's from MasterC to say he has poked a few people but they seem to be completely ignoring the fact they have basically stolen £250 worth of equipment from me and haven't even bothered to get off their backsides to solve this problem. Not even a phone call or email to acknowledge the issue.

This is quickly heading towards spamming every tech forum with links to this forum section just to see how Asus likes to treat their customers. I was willing to give them the benefit of the doubt with the hardware swap. However, the fact is this pile of rubbish got to market clearly without any checks or quality control and even now there are still problems with the sound performance after several broken firmware updates.

I am one REALLY unhappy customer!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast