cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Centurion replacement - have you received yours?

Pelican
Level 7
Hello guys,

I am just curious to know how many are in the same situation as myself.

I am the unlucky owner of a faulty ROG Centurion (bad mic quality issue). I have sent the required details on the 5th of August, and I am still waiting for my replacement. I sent multiple messages to the admins, but the only answer so far has been that "the list is long and it will take time", in short.

How many are still waiting for the replacement?
32 REPLIES 32

SATTTY
Level 7
I'm still waiting for my replacement

Jcswe
Level 7
I have so much Asus products and this Headset is crap, i have to send back mine and i get a refund to buy another headset. Last week my left side stop working And thats was enuff. My retailer dosent even sell this product annymore.

Guyvergamingtv
Level 7
mine went back to asus last week so waiting for it to arrive from manufacture. not sure how long that will take, hopefully soon and fingers crossed the quality of the mic is better. i shall be reviewing it when i receive it.
i think my chances of getting any products from asus for review are very low now after this headset fiasco lol

I am waiting for the replacement from 2/sett/2017 .........
really a bad service

I recived an email from DHL saing that YI XING ELETRONICS send me a headset and they (DHL) are asking me a invoice.

I Dont have any invoice because i dint buy anythin to them.

Is that headset a replacement from Asus!?

Do you guys recived your replacement headsets from who!?

Guyvergamingtv
Level 7
you need to get intouch with masterc about that, the headsets are coming from china where they built so any stuff dhl needs Asus should have has they are organising the whole replacement thing.

im still waiting and will be enquiring soon as need my headset back.

My headset is currently being held in customs. As mentioned above, DHL want proof before it will be released to me. MasterC is on the case so hopefully it will be resolved soon, it's been over a month now.

poo417
Level 7
Hi all i am looking for some help from one of the Asus people on here. I just received my replacement headset this morning. However I have a rather large problem. James from AsusUK asked to me to send everything back to them. i even queried with him that he meant the base station and all wires and he said yes everything.

So I now have a set of new headphones and no way to use them! This now getting a little bit beyond a joke.

Come on Asus please sort this.

poo417 wrote:
Hi all i am looking for some help from one of the Asus people on here. I just received my replacement headset this morning. However I have a rather large problem. James from AsusUK asked to me to send everything back to them. i even queried with him that he meant the base station and all wires and he said yes everything.

So I now have a set of new headphones and no way to use them! This now getting a little bit beyond a joke.

Come on Asus please sort this.

Hello .What do you mean ?Have you send back the old ones? With everything that they had?