cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS ROG Centrurion 7.1 REAR surround sound

DaSaster
Level 7
Anybody else having the same issue that rear surround speakers doesn't have any depth in sound? There's no bass in games (PUBG for example) even if grenade explodes behind my back. Im thinking about sending these back to retailer and buy Razer tiamat 7.1 which i had before they broke.
3 REPLIES 3

tai50cent
Level 7
i agree with you that you spent to much money for this ...... headphone . I disappointed amd asking them update they software + firmware but no answer now. You better don't buy tiamat v2 because that headphone has very small sound and no sofware to config the sound , like you i buy tiamat then refund to get rog centurion and now begging they release patch for it .

Yeah, i tried to figure how to get subwoofers work with rear surround there is no way to get the speakers work properly so i refunded centurions and ordered tiamat 7.1 v2. At least they work with soundcard without problems.
I will never buy any headphone from asus again. Overpriced trash.

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
Hi DaSaster,

As with high-end 7.1 home theater speakers, you'll see that the side and rear speakers do not usually have low-frequency woofers at all (only mid-range and tweeters). Side and rear speakers aren't really there to provide a presence all the time. We can definitely think about a different mode to do that. Thanks.