cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

(How to disable) Asus SupremeFX Pop-Up every time I plug in Headphones

j_battermann
Level 7
Good morning,

I got an ROG Rampage VI Apex board which I installed the corresponding / latest sound drivers for from its site on asus.com and one annoying thing I noticed is that every single time I plug in headphones I get an 'Amplification detection' pop-up. Every single time. The thing is - by now I know what' it's saying, I actually don't care (because what it's saying is a) always the same (values) and b) doesn't provide any usefulness information - I don't care about the impedance.. it works & that's good) and I don't want to see and click it away for every plug in & therefore several times per day.

I don't mind a one-time information, but that re-occurring pop-up and mandatory clicking away is getting quite annoying.. does anyone maybe know whether there's some sort of hidden setting or something to disable it?

Thanks,
-Jörg
3 REPLIES 3

elQuotho
Level 7
I'm also looking for a solution to this issue.

Also looking for a way to disable the popup. It's a nice function; even nicer if invisible.

Hi,

I would be interested to know you managed to get this software "SupremeFX", as I remember I had it when I installed my computer, but I can't find it anymore, and when I plug headphones it doesn't pop anymore...

Thanks in advance !