cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Terrible RMA service. No accessories provided with newer replacement board!

Luigi408
Level 7
Hello,

This has to be the worst experience ever. I have been trying to get my original board repaired (z87i deluxe). First, they lost my warranty and they sent it back to me without repairing, even after submitting my receipt multiple times. After sending it again I get a broken board sent to me of the same model. I then again RMA it, and once again, the RMA department says that my board is out of warranty.

After so many trouble trying to get my board RMA'd, Asus upgraded me to a newer board (z270i). Guess what? I received it today and no accessories! I am contacting Asus and they blamed me for sending accessories in?! BUT I NEVER DID. They don't get I got a new board replacement, but since its a different board than mine.... how am I suppose to own the accessories!??!?!? This board is USELESS without the accesorries! I can't install the M.2 without the screws, no RGB cables come with my original board, no backplate, and other cables I need. I would understand if I already owned the same motherboard type and had the same accessories but I don't!

This has been a terrible experience with ASUS. I don't recommend them at all anymore after these issues.

Missing all the following accessories:

User's manual
M.2 2242 mounting kit
I/O Shield
4 x SATA 6Gb/s cable(s)
2 x M.2 Screw Package
1 x CPU installation tool
1 x Supporting DVD
1 x ASUS 2T2R dual band Wi-Fi moving antennas (Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac compliant)
1 x ROG Strix stickers
1 x 10-in-1 ROG cable label
1 x Extension Cable for RGB strips (80 cm)
1 x Panel cable
1 x ROG coasters
1 REPLY 1

Bill
Level 7
Hello Luigi408
Can you please send me a PM with any of the following details that you do have available?

Product S/N:
Case ID#:
RMA#:

Also please pass me your contact details:
Full name:
Phone#:
Email:

I'll pass your case to related personnel and department for further investigation
Thank you