cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aura Sync with Philips Hue Integration

yuzdaboyz
Level 8
So it's been a while since the SDK has been launched and we have yet to get Philips Hue integration.

During our ROG press conference at Computex, we announced that Aura Sync will soon be compatible with Philips Hue home lighting. You'll be able to control the color of lamps and bulbs with the same intuitive interface used for your PC, opening up exciting possibilities for battlestations and entire gaming rooms. Best of all, Hue can sync over Wi-Fi, so you won't need to wire external lights to your PC.

It was mentioned here:

https://rog.asus.com/articles/technologies/the-evolution-of-aura-rgb-lighting-leads-to-an-official-s...

What's the current progress on this? Or is there already is?

Thanks.
19 REPLIES 19

AkaNe0
Level 10
It's not yet released but stay tuned for new update very soon about that project!
And don't forget, Keep pushing it !

oh thanks for the update.

I wouldn't have to build my own then.. lol.

yuzdaboyz wrote:
oh thanks for the update.

I wouldn't have to build my own then.. lol.

I think, better you wait for it 🙂
And don't forget, Keep pushing it !

Nearly 10 months since the last update of "Just wait longer".

Any further updates?

MrAgapiGC
Level 13
There is light service update now. On my z270 page is app our a update to the aura. I have no idea how that works.
Learn, Play Enjoy!

MoKiChU
Level 40

MrAgapiGC
Level 13
And that is it? All works on the same network correct, does not manner the amount of bulbs or strips for the Phillips?
Learn, Play Enjoy!

freemanone
Level 7
Same question here! I was utterly happy for a minute or so, until my whole flat light up when it's connected to the bridge... it would be the minimum to be able to select a group/room.

freemanone wrote:
Same question here! I was utterly happy for a minute or so, until my whole flat light up when it's connected to the bridge... it would be the minimum to be able to select a group/room.

There is an app for android called "HueWhiteListAdmin" on google play store. Remove the AsusAura entry from the bridge with that.
IT IS actually a nightmare!!!