Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 107
  1. #11
    Tech Marketing Manager HQ Array Raja@ASUS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Reputation
    161
    Posts
    7,454

    This kind of stuff happens with every launch. It's always wise to think about how long you're willing to wait. If you have a pressing need, there are plenty of options out there. Local timeframes from product intros vary a lot. I guess one thing someone else said is a good indicator; once the local product page goes live, it means the release is imminent.

  2. #12
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    49

    Quote Originally Posted by Raja@ASUS View Post
    This kind of stuff happens with every launch. It's always wise to think about how long you're willing to wait. If you have a pressing need, there are plenty of options out there. Local timeframes from product intros vary a lot. I guess one thing someone else said is a good indicator; once the local product page goes live, it means the release is imminent.
    US page has been up for a few days now so here is to imminent being true.

  3. #13
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    8

    I found this site that has an estimate receiving date. It used to say 11/18 and now 11/19 so not sure if that means that is there estimated receiving date or what.

    Code: https://www.pccanada.com/viewitem.asp?id=665443
    Formula: https://www.pccanada.com/viewitem.asp?id=665442

    What really sucks is just waiting and not knowing anything.

  4. #14
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    49

    Quote Originally Posted by Gulvan View Post
    I found this site that has an estimate receiving date. It used to say 11/18 and now 11/19 so not sure if that means that is there estimated receiving date or what.

    Code: https://www.pccanada.com/viewitem.asp?id=665443
    Formula: https://www.pccanada.com/viewitem.asp?id=665442

    What really sucks is just waiting and not knowing anything.
    Thanks for the link, I see the manufacturers warehouse date also. However that doesn't mean retailers will have it. Actual status says item must be drop shipped from manufacturer 2-4 weeks. And then when you place the item in your cart, it says backordered. This makes it even worse does that mean that this thing won't be here for another month or 2. Wish ASUS would give a concrete release date, and forgo the marketing vagueness. Literally have all the parts to build my PC minus this. I also checked Newegg & Amazon US market and still nothing doesn't even come up.
    Last edited by Leonidas_ee; 11-13-2017 at 09:01 PM.

  5. #15
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    49

    Quote Originally Posted by Leonidas_ee View Post
    Thanks for the link, I see the manufacturers warehouse date also. However that doesn't mean retailers will have it. Actual status says item must be drop shipped from manufacturer 2-4 weeks. And then when you place the item in your cart, it says backordered. This makes it even worse does that mean that this thing won't be here for another month or 2. Wish ASUS would give a concrete release date, and forgo the marketing vagueness. Literally have all the parts to build my PC minus this. I also checked Newegg & Amazon US market and still nothing doesn't even come up.
    Although looking again not sure the listing on this website means anything it is showing similar info for the IX Code which has been around for almost a year. Again ASUS spill the beans already... sigh

  6. #16
    Tech Marketing Manager HQ Array Raja@ASUS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Reputation
    161
    Posts
    7,454

    Release dates are never as precise as you want them to be. Too many variables in the chain.

  7. #17
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    49

    Quote Originally Posted by Raja@ASUS View Post
    Release dates are never as precise as you want them to be. Too many variables in the chain.
    Raja appreciate the feedback on the forums. However I am not buying ASUS doesn't know the release, although I understand not being able to disclose it. It's just now a waiting game with me staring at a bunch of pretty PC parts. Also why not open it for pre-order everyone knows the product is coming eventually.

  8. #18
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    8

    I just saw what you mentioned regarding the 2-3 weeks, I guess when we see them instock that means it will most likely be starting to push out to other vendors.

  9. #19
    Tech Marketing Manager HQ Array Raja@ASUS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Reputation
    161
    Posts
    7,454

    Quote Originally Posted by Leonidas_ee View Post
    Raja appreciate the feedback on the forums. However I am not buying ASUS doesn't know the release, although I understand not being able to disclose it. It's just now a waiting game with me staring at a bunch of pretty PC parts. Also why not open it for pre-order everyone knows the product is coming eventually.
    It's always guesswork, at best, as the delays can be significant for every region. You don't have to believe that, but it is what it is. And AFAIK, preorders are up to the retailer, not the vendor.

  10. #20
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    49

    Quote Originally Posted by Raja@ASUS View Post
    It's always guesswork, at best, as the delays can be significant for every region. You don't have to believe that, but it is what it is. And AFAIK, preorders are up to the retailer, not the vendor.
    It would be hard for retailers to list pre-order options without a released price tag from the manufacturer.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •