cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS damaged my laptop and won’t take responsibility

Mike80071
Level 7
ASUS damaged my laptop and won’t take responsibility Sent my Asus laptop in for a warranty repair(screen was washed out) and repair facility damaged my laptop(dent in bottom half)..My laptop was in there facility for 9 days before they contacted me and claim they received it damaged..Initialy said damage to laptop made the warranty void.

Sent me a invoice to pay for repairs... Filed a complaint with customer care and exchanged emails with Cavar P. Asus Customer Care. After further investigation Asus came the conclusion that dent on bottom had nothing to due with screen issue He said he would have laptop repaired under warranty and send it back to me and He would see what He could do about the damages.. Received Laptop back with a letter that it was not repaired because I did not make payment for repair.Contacted Carver P Customer Care And h apologized and said it should have been repaired..Ask me to send it back again.

*I asked about the dent issue that wasn’t there when I shipped it to them and said He may be able to have it replaced with a recertified one. Mr Carver P sent sent a email several days later after a reminder email from me that after He contacted corporate there is nothing He can do for me and apologized..So now I have a laptop that is still under warranty that has a bad screen and a dent on the bottom half..I will never buy another product from this company.. * *
5 REPLIES 5

JustinThyme
Level 13
@MasterC@ASUS should be able to help you out if you send in the ticket number and history in a private message.

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, I'm not sure about the former” ~ Albert Einstein

Falcon2_ROG
Customer Service Agent
I apologize for the inconvenience caused, please give me the following information and I'll have this rectified for you as soon as possible.

Product S/N (previous and current):
Previous RMA#:
Previous Case ID#:

Thanks.

chilinmichael
Level 10
Yep, the worst. They scratched my G20CB while replacing a motherboard (like they laid it down on sand to work on it) and it took over 3 times sending it back and forth to get repaired, each time it getting marked "nothing wrong" sent back the same way it came in. I too will never again buy Asus.
Asus G20CB - Core i7 6700, Nvidia GTX980, 16GB Ram, 256GB SK Hynix SSD, 1TB Samsung SSD.

xeromist
********* Just a reminder, this forum section is not for discussion. If you are not the OP or an ASUS representative do not post here. **********
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

read my horrible story titled "Worst RMA experience ever"