cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A new update for the ME Drivers. and a bios ME DRIVER????

MrAgapiGC
Level 13
Good morning to all

From the Z170 room, it come to my atencion that there is a UPDATE for the ME drivers. Also appears to my Z270

CHIPSET
Version 11.7.0.1040
2017/11/0186.56 MBytes
Management Engine Interface
Improve system stability

There is also. Inside BIOS on the main download page from our board another file. What these is? I have to run these also?

I will be online until morning...
Learn, Play Enjoy!
68 REPLIES 68

Chino wrote:
Run the ME Update tool then install the latest ME Driver.

I think I might of done it backwards.

I updated the latest ME driver, then ran the ME update tool.

Should I do it the way you suggested?

Chino wrote:
Run the ME Update tool then install the latest ME Driver.

Hi Chino I make a clean install of the OS I run the tool first and ERROR. and then PEUpdater.exe run fail. I will wait for your feedback to check what is going on
Learn, Play Enjoy!

MrAgapiGC
Level 13
mine say fail on both. from start and from the end. i install the update alone and works. that update tool is when other program is running like the update tool from ai suite? I do ni have any apps from the AI suite install!

Learn, Play Enjoy!

Itzycharles wrote:
mine say fail on both. from start and from the end. i install the update alone and works. that update tool is when other program is running like the update tool from ai suite? I do ni have any apps from the AI suite install!

Same error here on the Fall Creators Update. I've tried loads of stuff but I can't get the damned thing to work.

reupens wrote:
Same error here on the Fall Creators Update. I've tried loads of stuff but I can't get the damned thing to work.

Hey - try this

https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?97312-New-BIOS-Version-out-today-(11-09-17)-MH-VIII-Hero&p...

KSMerg
Level 10
1.I updated the latest ME driver,2. then ran the ME update tool.

KSMerg wrote:
1.I updated the latest ME driver,2. then ran the ME update tool.
i did both since i run 2 os on the same computer. in my main i did you yours and came on a error like the picture i put above. on my second os, i run the update took first and comes also with the same error. on both os, ai suite IS NOT Install. since the update tool from that app is there.

So i am lost that was going on that these was to me send to all as a urgent manner.

At least is install.
Learn, Play Enjoy!

KSMerg
Level 10
Can't Open AsIO.sys !! (2) ] Fix
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLx1xusKK9Y