cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I add a Signature?

FreshPrince15
Level 7
Hello all,

im new to the ROG Forums and I wanted to add a Signature to my profile. I have looked up several topics in this forum concerning my question, but I can't find that described "Edit Signature" Button in my settings in the right top of my screen. Looking forward for help.

Thanks. *
ASUS G752VS Notebook
17,3 " Display - 120 hz - Nvidia G-Sync - WideView
Intel® Core™ i7 - Quad Core - Skylake
Nvidia Geforce GTX 1070 8 GB DDR5
16 GB DDR4 RAM
512 GB PCIE NVME SSD
1 TB SATA HDD
Integrated Blu-Ray Player
13 REPLIES 13

Korth
Level 14
Click "Setting & Functions"
Click "Edit Profile" on the drop-down list
Click "Edit Signature" under the "My Settings" list.
"All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others." - Douglas Adams

[/Korth]

Korth wrote:
Click "Setting & Functions"
Click "Edit Profile" on the drop-down list
Click "Edit Signature" under the "My Settings" list.

Thanks for your reply. But I do not have the option "Edit Signature" at that point. Check out my Screenshot:

ASUS G752VS Notebook
16 GB DDR4 RAM
512 GB PCIE NVME SSD
1 TB SATA HDD

Korth
Level 14
I have options for "Edit Profile", "Edit Profile Picture", "Edit Avatar", "Edit Signature", and "Profile Privacy".

I'm guessing it's just because you're a "New ROGer" and need more posts to unlock full options.
"All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others." - Douglas Adams

[/Korth]

Chino wrote:
Try this link: https://rog.asus.com/forum/profile.php?do=editsignature. If it doesn't work for you, then the option is blocked.

Yeah, it says this: "Sorry, you are not permitted to have a signature."

Why do I have not the permission? Is there anything I have to do to get a permission ? Thanks....
ASUS G752VS Notebook
16 GB DDR4 RAM
512 GB PCIE NVME SSD
1 TB SATA HDD

Plus one to how do we get a sig? 😄

xeromist
@SherardG If you joined a few days ago you will automatically change to a regular user and have full access shortly.

@FreshPrince since your account is older it appears you are bugged. You'll have to message MasterC@ASUS and ask him to promote you manually.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

xeromist wrote:
@SherardG If you joined a few days ago you will automatically change to a regular user and have full access shortly.

@FreshPrince since your account is older it appears you are bugged. You'll have to message MasterC@ASUS and ask him to promote you manually.

Hello xeromist,

Thanks for that information! Can't wait to be a "full member" of the community 🙂

xeromist wrote:

How do I find MasterC@ASUS ? **
ASUS G752VS Notebook
16 GB DDR4 RAM
512 GB PCIE NVME SSD
1 TB SATA HDD