cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aura Sync question

dante_afk
Level 7
So I have 4 Gskill RGB sticks and the X Hero.

It appears the motherboard color only changes/corresponds with the outer right stick color of the ram? No matter which setting I select, rainbow, music, breathing etc. while the other ramsticks may have another color, only the far right outer stick has the same color as the motherboard.

To visualize this more and be specific: If I select breathing, only the far right outer stick would go out/on together with the motherboard.

Is this normal behavior?
3 REPLIES 3

SherardG
Level 7
dante`afk wrote:
So I have 4 Gskill RGB sticks and the X Hero.

It appears the motherboard color only changes/corresponds with the outer right stick color of the ram? No matter which setting I select, rainbow, music, breathing etc. while the other ramsticks may have another color, only the far right outer stick has the same color as the motherboard.

To visualize this more and be specific: If I select breathing, only the far right outer stick would go out/on together with the motherboard.

Is this normal behavior?

No... It shouldn't be like that. Mine syncs perfectly based on whatever setting. I am able to control even individual LEDs on the sticks (5 LEDs per stick). I am using the latest (I assume) Aura Sync from the suite installer & BIOS 0505.

dante_afk
Level 7
okay uninstalled, ccleaner, reboot, reinstalled, works now.

thanks!

dante`afk wrote:
okay uninstalled, ccleaner, reboot, reinstalled, works now.

thanks!

Thats great to know!