Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by Guyvergamingtv View Post
    i also rang the regional support to be told they dont handle it and to email support, surely the support department is all the same? ridicules the way this has gone, should have been a simple replacement and its all gone pete tong.
    Yeah it's all down to MasterC I think to get it sorted internally. Nobody else seems to know anything from what I can gather after the conversations I've had. I have no idea how I'm supposed to get my Amp back even though it isn't my fault I don't have it, I only did what I was told.

Pe3ball, I've basically been told the exact same thing all day today when I've tried to go through customer support. It seems like you have to go through MasterC. Try sending him another message? I don't know what else to suggest, it's hard getting help with this.

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by Shevvie View Post
    Yeah it's all down to MasterC I think to get it sorted internally. Nobody else seems to know anything from what I can gather after the conversations I've had. I have no idea how I'm supposed to get my Amp back even though it isn't my fault I don't have it, I only did what I was told.

Pe3ball, I've basically been told the exact same thing all day today when I've tried to go through customer support. It seems like you have to go through MasterC. Try sending him another message? I don't know what else to suggest, it's hard getting help with this.
    Well I will try sending him again another p.m and see if he responds....But I don't believe something will happen....

New ROGer Array

Well... I wouldn't bother with the advice given about emailing support, I've had this response twice now:

"Thank you for contacting ASUS and raising your complaint with our complaint team.
    We are terribly sorry to be advised that you are experiencing issues with your ASUS product.

Kindly be advised that serial number H6YHBP801867 is incorrect as our system does not recognize it.
    Due to that you arranged the pickup via the Rog form, we cannot see the communication.

You can go to https://rog.asus.com/ and ask for their support as normally the support for accessories is with the seller.
    Our apologies for the inconveniences caused to you.

Kind Regards,
    Mieke van T.
    Asus Customer Service
    Asus Technical Support Site: http://support.asus.com"

That serial number is correct and taken directly from my new headset. I even explained to him that my old one was listed and the new one wasn't for some reason. I even sent a flipping photo of the S/N on the headset!!!!!!!

He doesn't seem to understand that any support links direct you back to the same form. There isn't any ROG specific support that I can find.

I've also tried a phone call who were telling me that the retailers deal with returns and I've tried the online live chat support who basically told me it was above that department, told me to have a nice day and cut me off.

Soooo MasterC... When are we going to talk about getting an Amp and ear cushions sent out to me? I understand it's down to Asus UK but dude, you gotta push them. It isn't fair on us that were told to put everything back in the box.....
    Last edited by Shevvie; 11-14-2017 at 11:35 AM.

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by Pe3ball View Post
    Well I will try sending him again another p.m and see if he responds....But I don't believe something will happen....
    Heard anything off MasterC? sent two messages and not a thing. Getting frustrated because the mic is horrendous for the price we all paid.

ROG Member Array

So it seems that the people who dealt with AsusUK and James have been well and truly shafted here. The call is from a hidden number. He does leave a voice mail to say he will call back. This seems to happen after 7 - 10 days. The non 0871 number for AsusUK HQ seems to be 01442 202700. Perhaps this should be called until results happen. I have just counted I have 73 tech sites saved in my favourites. I think I will start with some of the big ones that have many millions of registered users and post links with description back here and go from there.

The really annoying thing is I a asked twice you needed to send everything back and was told yes. I pointed out that on here people were only asked to send headphones back and were getting headphones back. I was still told to send all retail stuff back.

ROG Enthusiast Array Guyvergamingtv PC Specs
    Guyvergamingtv PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus Rampage V Extreme Intel X99 (Socket 2011) DDR4 EATX Motherboard
    ProcessorIntel Core i7 5960X @4.25GHz
    Memory (part number)Corsair Vengeance 32GB mem
    Graphics Card #1ROG Strix GeForce® GTX 1080 Ti OC edition 11GB GDDR5X
    MonitorAsus 24" x3
    CPU CoolerOCUK 360mm AIO
    CaseEnthoo Luxe Full Tower Case
    Power SupplySuperFlower Leadex GOLD 1300W Fully Modular "80 Plus Gold" Power Supply
    Keyboard Logitec G910 Keyboard
    Mouse Razer Naga Hex V2
    Headset ROG Centurion 7.1 sound
    Mouse Pad Star Citizen large
    OS Windows 10
    Network RouterAsus RT-AC87U Dual Band Wireless AC2400 Gigabit Router 4x4 MU-MIMO Antenna design

i replied to 2 questions from masterC yesterday so waiting for a reply, if the guy from Asus UK ever rings again im getting his contact details as he seems to be the only one who knows about it from Asus UK. this is getting stupid now and im sure a call from a solicitor would hurry up the matter as technically it could now be classes as theft as they have our product and not returned like for like. MasterC or someone on these forums needs to start communicating with us as this is going down as extremely bad customer service. and the trading standards im sure would like to hear about this as well.

New ROGer Array

To be honest some sort of legal/trading standards route is my next step tomorrow if I hear nothing back between now and midday tomorrow.

New ROGer Array

Well it looks like finally I have an update! They contacted me today from Asus in my region and they told me that they will send me new ones! I asked them if they will include everything and they said yes! They will send an email with the details soon . They also told me that the headquarters are located in Holland ,so I hope they will arrive soon .

New ROGer Array

Well it looks like finally I have an update! They contacted me today from Asus in my region and they told me that they will send me new ones! I asked them if they will include everything and they said yes! They will send an email with the details soon . They also told me that the headquarters are located in Holland ,so I hope they will arrive soon .
    Excellent news Pe3ball! I'm glad it's getting sorted for you. MasterC has been in touch with Asus UK to try and get my issues sorted out, I've heard nothing so far today but fingers crossed I'll hear something soon.

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by Shevvie View Post
    Excellent news Pe3ball! I'm glad it's getting sorted for you. MasterC has been in touch with Asus UK to try and get my issues sorted out, I've heard nothing so far today but fingers crossed I'll hear something soon.

Yes it looks like everything will be sorted .They have send an email as i said to confIrm shipping address . I asked them specifically if had to return everything back or just the headset and they replied only the headset! So it stands that you don't have to send everything back! They told me that DHL will contact me soon to receive the \headset and to put in a plain box! I will update when I have more info!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast