Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by Pe3ball View Post
    Yes it looks like everything will be sorted .They have send an email as i said to confIrm shipping address . I asked them specifically if had to return everything back or just the headset and they replied only the headset! So it stands that you don't have to send everything back! They told me that DHL will contact me soon to receive the \headset and to put in a plain box! I will update when I have more info!
    Yeah it was miscommunication on Asus' end, it seems like it was one particular rep at Asus UK that was telling people to package everything back up and send it to them. I'm glad that at least is squared away now so nobody ends up in the position I'm in with a new headset and no way to use it. lol.

Edit: without meaning to sound desperate, call meh Asus, you have my number. XD
    Last edited by Shevvie; 11-16-2017 at 11:28 AM.

ROG Enthusiast Array Guyvergamingtv PC Specs
    Guyvergamingtv PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus Rampage V Extreme Intel X99 (Socket 2011) DDR4 EATX Motherboard
    ProcessorIntel Core i7 5960X @4.25GHz
    Memory (part number)Corsair Vengeance 32GB mem
    Graphics Card #1ROG Strix GeForce® GTX 1080 Ti OC edition 11GB GDDR5X
    MonitorAsus 24" x3
    CPU CoolerOCUK 360mm AIO
    CaseEnthoo Luxe Full Tower Case
    Power SupplySuperFlower Leadex GOLD 1300W Fully Modular "80 Plus Gold" Power Supply
    Keyboard Logitec G910 Keyboard
    Mouse Razer Naga Hex V2
    Headset ROG Centurion 7.1 sound
    Mouse Pad Star Citizen large
    OS Windows 10
    Network RouterAsus RT-AC87U Dual Band Wireless AC2400 Gigabit Router 4x4 MU-MIMO Antenna design

well anyone any further ahead? got a message from MasterC the other day and apparently dpd had my headset so should be getting my new one soon (believe it when i see it) hopefully not have to wait long and im hoping it has everything with it. just want this mess to end now, if it still has a crap mic i'll jus send back to retailer and get another make. asus will be dead to me lol

New ROGer Array

Not a thing, over 3 weeks since I contacted MasterC and not even a simple, thanks for the info ill get to it! £200 on a headset with what feels like a £10 mic attached to it. Not impressed at all. Emailed Box.co.uk will help out at all as i bought it off them. Bring back Bahz!!

Guyvergamingtv PC Specs
    MonitorAsus 24" x3
    CPU CoolerOCUK 360mm AIO
    Power SupplySuperFlower Leadex GOLD 1300W Fully Modular "80 Plus Gold" Power Supply
    Mouse Razer Naga Hex V2
    OS Windows 10
    Network RouterAsus RT-AC87U Dual Band Wireless AC2400 Gigabit Router 4x4 MU-MIMO Antenna design

If Asus have the headset then they have to sort it out or legal action can be taken as you have not yet got like for like back. If you still have it then the store should exchange it for another of a different make

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by Guyvergamingtv View Post
    well anyone any further ahead? got a message from MasterC the other day and apparently dpd had my headset so should be getting my new one soon (believe it when i see it) hopefully not have to wait long and im hoping it has everything with it. just want this mess to end now, if it still has a crap mic i'll jus send back to retailer and get another make. asus will be dead to me lol
    I've heard nothing back this week despite MasterC chasing up Asus UK for me. It's quickly approaching two months now I've been without my Centurion Headset. I've saught legal advice and Asus are in breach of contract as it stands at the moment. Trading Standards want me to write a formal letter giving them a final resolution date so that they can step in and help, but I'd much rather it doesn't come to that. This is all unnecessary hassle and it's all down to this James chap giving out bad information.

Funny actually that I was asked today wether or not I'd recommend the Centurion. I still stand by it being a good headset (mic aside) but can't recommend Asus as a company at the moment. I've been taking to friends who have also used Asus frequently and they can't believe how bad it's been. I wonder if my experiences are enough for them to think twice when buying products in the future.

Guyvergamingtv PC Specs
    MonitorAsus 24" x3
    CPU CoolerOCUK 360mm AIO
    Mouse Razer Naga Hex V2
    OS Windows 10

im gona see what happens this week and if still nothing i will push the matter and also go the legal route as this has gone on far too long. the headset is a great bit of kit, the sound is great but the help from asus is terrible. iv been asked a lot on my videos whats going on and i tell the truth. a good few have bought the headset as well from my recommendation and a lucky few have had a good mic lol. though the ones that havent have either gone through asus or as i have started saying sort it with the retailer they purchased it from.

lets hope this is sorted soon and the communication starts to get better. i was told dhl would pick it up in teh first place and it turned out it was DPD so that didnt help either.

wonder if Asus fancy giving us nice shiny new graphics cards to compensate lol. i need a new card :P prob avoid assu ROG at this rate though.

New ROGer Array

I'd happily accept a decent super wide monitor. Lol

Administrator Array MasterC@ASUS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by av47ar View Post
    Not a thing, over 3 weeks since I contacted MasterC and not even a simple, thanks for the info ill get to it! £200 on a headset with what feels like a £10 mic attached to it. Not impressed at all. Emailed Box.co.uk will help out at all as i bought it off them. Bring back Bahz!!
    Sorry if I have missed a reply, please understand I need to respond to hundreds of PMs every week. Rest assured that I do read every one that comes my way and appropriate action is taken for each. From what I can see, our UK team had trouble reaching you by phone, your replacement had been given the green light to be sent out last week.

Apologies for the confusion in the UK, unfortunately some users were misinformed about what to send back. We are working as quickly as possible to rectify the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Guyvergamingtv View Post
    im gona see what happens this week and if still nothing i will push the matter and also go the legal route as this has gone on far too long. the headset is a great bit of kit, the sound is great but the help from asus is terrible. iv been asked a lot on my videos whats going on and i tell the truth. a good few have bought the headset as well from my recommendation and a lucky few have had a good mic lol. though the ones that havent have either gone through asus or as i have started saying sort it with the retailer they purchased it from.

lets hope this is sorted soon and the communication starts to get better. i was told dhl would pick it up in teh first place and it turned out it was DPD so that didnt help either.

wonder if Asus fancy giving us nice shiny new graphics cards to compensate lol. i need a new card :P prob avoid assu ROG at this rate though.
    Hi Guyvergamingtv,

Your replacement has been set by DHL. Please check your inbox for the tracking number. Thanks.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast