Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    ROG Enthusiast Array Guyvergamingtv PC Specs
    Guyvergamingtv PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus Rampage V Extreme Intel X99 (Socket 2011) DDR4 EATX Motherboard
    ProcessorIntel Core i7 5960X @4.25GHz
    Memory (part number)Corsair Vengeance 32GB mem
    Graphics Card #1ROG Strix GeForce® GTX 1080 Ti OC edition 11GB GDDR5X
    MonitorAsus 24" x3
    CPU CoolerOCUK 360mm AIO
    CaseEnthoo Luxe Full Tower Case
    Power SupplySuperFlower Leadex GOLD 1300W Fully Modular "80 Plus Gold" Power Supply
    Keyboard Logitec G910 Keyboard
    Mouse Razer Naga Hex V2
    Headset ROG Centurion 7.1 sound
    Mouse Pad Star Citizen large
    OS Windows 10
    Network RouterAsus RT-AC87U Dual Band Wireless AC2400 Gigabit Router 4x4 MU-MIMO Antenna design

Thanks for your reply MasterC, lets hope this is all sorted soon. been a very testing time and left a lot of the Asus supporters with a bad taste now. may not hurt Asus ROG much but i think they have lost a good few supporters after this. fingers crossed all will be good.

New ROGer Array

Irvine banderas

I do not know anything about mine, absolutely nothing, nobody answered me or the emails answered me more, I just came to give all the information, my data, bills, etc. and they told me by mail that they would tell me something here in Barcelona ( I guess Asus Spain) But for now no trace.

Let's see if Asus treats us as bad, I in particular am a big fan of hers, possessor of pg27q, pg271r, pg27vq, asus gladius, heroX, mouse mat ... centurion ... Let's be serious to have me in consideration as well as Many of the colleagues that we are in this Forum.

I'll keep waiting for "news". I understand that when the time comes, the change will be for a totally "new" headset. No repair or replacement for something "used"

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by MasterC@ASUS View Post
    Sorry if I have missed a reply, please understand I need to respond to hundreds of PMs every week. Rest assured that I do read every one that comes my way and appropriate action is taken for each. From what I can see, our UK team had trouble reaching you by phone, your replacement had been given the green light to be sent out last week.
    Thanks for the heads up.

Trouble reaching me by phone!! James left a voicemail as I was working, said he would call back and never did. Thats not trouble at all.

So where do I stand now if my replacement was given the green light last week, will someone need to contact me?

ROG Member Array

I am now over three weeks since I got my headphones. I still have had no contact regarding getting the rest of the stuff that I sent back. Do Asus only have one person in the uk that is dealing with this. I have now been without a headset for 2 months. I have not been able to actually use the headset as a complete unit since buying it as the mic is so bad.

@MasterC your last pm 3 weeks ago said AsusUK was going to be in touch..... Surely the phone still works? How hard can it be to put something in a box and post!

ROG Enthusiast Array Guyvergamingtv PC Specs
    Guyvergamingtv PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus Rampage V Extreme Intel X99 (Socket 2011) DDR4 EATX Motherboard
    ProcessorIntel Core i7 5960X @4.25GHz
    Memory (part number)Corsair Vengeance 32GB mem
    Graphics Card #1ROG Strix GeForce® GTX 1080 Ti OC edition 11GB GDDR5X
    MonitorAsus 24" x3
    CPU CoolerOCUK 360mm AIO
    CaseEnthoo Luxe Full Tower Case
    Power SupplySuperFlower Leadex GOLD 1300W Fully Modular "80 Plus Gold" Power Supply
    Keyboard Logitec G910 Keyboard
    Mouse Razer Naga Hex V2
    Headset ROG Centurion 7.1 sound
    Mouse Pad Star Citizen large
    OS Windows 10
    Network RouterAsus RT-AC87U Dual Band Wireless AC2400 Gigabit Router 4x4 MU-MIMO Antenna design

Well surprise surprise headset set arrived, no base station, cables, stand or proper box. No good if I wish return to supplier. Which at this rate I want to do. This is just rediculas, the UK guy better email or ring or something as I'm getting pissed off now. This is the worsed customer iv ever had from any company. Asus seems a complete amature company from what I have seen and dealt with so far.

New ROGer Array

I received my components back today. Thanks MasterC for chasing up the Asus UK team and getting it sorted.

Apparently my Mic still isn't brilliant but it's better. Turning down the Mic volume apparently helped improve the quality so maybe the gain was too high or something.

Administrator Array MasterC@ASUS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guyvergamingtv View Post
    Well surprise surprise headset set arrived, no base station, cables, stand or proper box. No good if I wish return to supplier. Which at this rate I want to do. This is just rediculas, the UK guy better email or ring or something as I'm getting pissed off now. This is the worsed customer iv ever had from any company. Asus seems a complete amature company from what I have seen and dealt with so far.
    Hi Guyvergamingtv,

According to the UK Team, the other contents were already sent to you but by courier earlier this week. Let me know next week if you still haven't received them.

Administrator Array MasterC@ASUS's Avatar

For anyone who has not been contacted or missed a call, can you please check your email inbox? Some local teams resorted to emailing instead when they couldn't reach you by phone.

New ROGer Array

No emails

Hey,

No emails in my mailbox, No phone call.

Checked Spam also, nothing there.

New ROGer Array

Here in Barcelona, ​​nobody has contacted me for anything, neither mail nor phone.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast