Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    ROG Enthusiast Array Guyvergamingtv PC Specs
    Guyvergamingtv PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus Rampage V Extreme Intel X99 (Socket 2011) DDR4 EATX Motherboard
    ProcessorIntel Core i7 5960X @4.25GHz
    Memory (part number)Corsair Vengeance 32GB mem
    Graphics Card #1ROG Strix GeForce® GTX 1080 Ti OC edition 11GB GDDR5X
    MonitorAsus 24" x3
    CPU CoolerOCUK 360mm AIO
    CaseEnthoo Luxe Full Tower Case
    Power SupplySuperFlower Leadex GOLD 1300W Fully Modular "80 Plus Gold" Power Supply
    Keyboard Logitec G910 Keyboard
    Mouse Razer Naga Hex V2
    Headset ROG Centurion 7.1 sound
    Mouse Pad Star Citizen large
    OS Windows 10
    Network RouterAsus RT-AC87U Dual Band Wireless AC2400 Gigabit Router 4x4 MU-MIMO Antenna design

Well finally got the rest of the stuff today. Why an ordeal for a simple replacement. Will test the mic over the weekend and put up a new review, working nights atm so might be Sunday before video is done. Fingers crossed everyone else gets sorted, I will not leave though as want to see till the end.

Administrator Array MasterC@ASUS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by av47ar View Post
    Thanks for the heads up.

Trouble reaching me by phone!! James left a voicemail as I was working, said he would call back and never did. Thats not trouble at all.

So where do I stand now if my replacement was given the green light last week, will someone need to contact me?
    Hi av47ar,

After the voicemail, our service representative James has since tried but the line cuts off and says it is busy. What is a better time to call?

Quote Originally Posted by toretobcnn View Post
    Here in Barcelona, ​​nobody has contacted me for anything, neither mail nor phone.
    Hi toretobcnn,

We are working as fast as we can, please allow a little more time for us to process your case. Your case is relatively new - just over a week.

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by MasterC@ASUS View Post
    Hi av47ar,

After the voicemail, our service representative James has since tried but the line cuts off and says it is busy. What is a better time to call?

No issues with my mobile service, had several calls from unknown numbers since and no one else has issues leaving a vmail. He can try any time, if i can answer I will, if not a vmail with a contact number is also good.

ROG Member Array

Four weeks and still no contact regarding my missing parts.*

Quote Originally Posted by poo417 View Post
    Four weeks and still no contact regarding my missing parts.*
    Hi poo417 and av47ar,

I have reminded our UK team the urgency of your cases, please keep in mind it is the weekend. Thanks for your patience.

New ROGer Array

Any updates?

Been waiting for 1 month, 29 days since i first messaged about my headset.

Still no contact....

Give me a name and a number for the person in the UK managing this and ill be happy to pester them myself.

Thanks!

ROG Member Array

Finally got my stuff back. When I say my stuff its clearly not. The box has been used to play football with and has DHL label and a postage label on the retail boxing. There is also no stand in the box. To be fair the stand is as much use a chocolate fire gaurd. The mic is much better but still crap for a £250 headset. I have been told that my USB mic still sounds better better from 18" away. Great when a £8 10 year old usb mic sounds better. Sound quality wise still good but sounds best with the software uninstalled. Most of the different settings just introduces distortion. ANC still does nothing but switched off to be safe. I am comparing them to a £800 set on in ears so maybe thats not fair on them. I just like the sound with the standard windows install driver.

I suspect these will be replaced soon and sent to the hydraulic press channel to meet their maker. It will be the last ROG item I ever buy. This has taken months to sort and many months before that of excuses about updates and firmwares when clearly the mic was never tested. I just bought my son gaming laptop for xmas. Went for an acer predator and not a rog or strix laptop. £1300 is not being given to a company that clearly could not organise a piss up in a brewrey and treat their paying customers as free testers for beta products.

ROG Enthusiast Array Guyvergamingtv PC Specs
    Guyvergamingtv PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus Rampage V Extreme Intel X99 (Socket 2011) DDR4 EATX Motherboard
    ProcessorIntel Core i7 5960X @4.25GHz
    Memory (part number)Corsair Vengeance 32GB mem
    Graphics Card #1ROG Strix GeForce® GTX 1080 Ti OC edition 11GB GDDR5X
    MonitorAsus 24" x3
    CPU CoolerOCUK 360mm AIO
    CaseEnthoo Luxe Full Tower Case
    Power SupplySuperFlower Leadex GOLD 1300W Fully Modular "80 Plus Gold" Power Supply
    Keyboard Logitec G910 Keyboard
    Mouse Razer Naga Hex V2
    Headset ROG Centurion 7.1 sound
    Mouse Pad Star Citizen large
    OS Windows 10
    Network RouterAsus RT-AC87U Dual Band Wireless AC2400 Gigabit Router 4x4 MU-MIMO Antenna design

ok so who is still waiting to receive all their gear back?

New ROGer Array

For example, last week they took their helmets and they have me with nothing waiting to receive something.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast