Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    ROG Enthusiast Array Guyvergamingtv PC Specs
    Guyvergamingtv PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus Rampage V Extreme Intel X99 (Socket 2011) DDR4 EATX Motherboard
    ProcessorIntel Core i7 5960X @4.25GHz
    Memory (part number)Corsair Vengeance 32GB mem
    Graphics Card #1ROG Strix GeForce® GTX 1080 Ti OC edition 11GB GDDR5X
    MonitorAsus 24" x3
    CPU CoolerOCUK 360mm AIO
    CaseEnthoo Luxe Full Tower Case
    Power SupplySuperFlower Leadex GOLD 1300W Fully Modular "80 Plus Gold" Power Supply
    Keyboard Logitec G910 Keyboard
    Mouse Razer Naga Hex V2
    Headset ROG Centurion 7.1 sound
    Mouse Pad Star Citizen large
    OS Windows 10
    Network RouterAsus RT-AC87U Dual Band Wireless AC2400 Gigabit Router 4x4 MU-MIMO Antenna design

ok if they have collected your headset then it may take a couple of weeks to get the new sent out to you, you should receive info on the headset being mailed soon, if not get intouch with masterC for an update.

ROG Member Array

As of today I have not received any mail indicating the tracking number. Today I called a DHL messenger home saying they had a package and had to pay customs ...

Logically told him that I do not plan to pay anything, also the package comes from China not from Taiwan as they tell me where it is at the center. Look to warn ...

Also and most worrying is that I connect by chat with asus giving notice that this would happen and they did not pay any attention to me. Now nobody knows anything about my package and I still without helmets

ROG Enthusiast Array Guyvergamingtv PC Specs
    Guyvergamingtv PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus Rampage V Extreme Intel X99 (Socket 2011) DDR4 EATX Motherboard
    ProcessorIntel Core i7 5960X @4.25GHz
    Memory (part number)Corsair Vengeance 32GB mem
    Graphics Card #1ROG Strix GeForce® GTX 1080 Ti OC edition 11GB GDDR5X
    MonitorAsus 24" x3
    CPU CoolerOCUK 360mm AIO
    CaseEnthoo Luxe Full Tower Case
    Power SupplySuperFlower Leadex GOLD 1300W Fully Modular "80 Plus Gold" Power Supply
    Keyboard Logitec G910 Keyboard
    Mouse Razer Naga Hex V2
    Headset ROG Centurion 7.1 sound
    Mouse Pad Star Citizen large
    OS Windows 10
    Network RouterAsus RT-AC87U Dual Band Wireless AC2400 Gigabit Router 4x4 MU-MIMO Antenna design

Contact masterc, Asus should sort out customs charges as we pay nothing.

Administrator Array MasterC@ASUS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by murenitu View Post
    As of today I have not received any mail indicating the tracking number. Today I called a DHL messenger home saying they had a package and had to pay customs ...

Logically told him that I do not plan to pay anything, also the package comes from China not from Taiwan as they tell me where it is at the center. Look to warn ...

Also and most worrying is that I connect by chat with asus giving notice that this would happen and they did not pay any attention to me. Now nobody knows anything about my package and I still without helmets
    Hi murenitu,

Some people were uncertain why there is a fee and did not accept the package, to avoid any more delay, it would be faster to go through the normal process for your region (this varies by region) and pay the fee. Don't worry, just keep the receipt and we will provide a full refund.

New ROGer Array

DHL delivered the replacement headset today. H8 serial number, tested the mic and compared to the old set is much much better. I will add that the cable from the headset is not as firm as the previous set which is a good thing.

Appreciate the help from Bhaz, MasterC and James. has taken several weeks though but for me the issue is resolved.

Administrator Array MasterC@ASUS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by av47ar View Post
    DHL delivered the replacement headset today. H8 serial number, tested the mic and compared to the old set is much much better. I will add that the cable from the headset is not as firm as the previous set which is a good thing.

Appreciate the help from Bhaz, MasterC and James. has taken several weeks though but for me the issue is resolved.
    Thanks for coming back to let us know everything worked out. Enjoy your new headset!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6