Threaded View

New ROGer Array

ASUS REFUSING RMA HERO maximus VII returned damaged board not responding

In the beginning of January I started having problems with my system not posting. I tried all the common fixes, but narrowed it down to my motherboard. I was getting the Q code 00 which after reading online seems that there is something with the CPU not being recognised. I tried the CPU in another board and it worked fine so I assumed something was wrong with the mobo. I filled out the RMA form and sent my motherboard off with no troubles thinking it would be fixed but was shocked when it was returned with a no repair slip and corrosion + scratches to the area that i said was the problem on the rma form (the bios chip). For the last 3 weeks I have continuously been contacting the support by calling and emailing but everyone just sends me in circles. I've already had to purchase a new motherboard in the mean time and if this is how asus support is it will be the last time i purchase an asus product. If anyone needs the case numbers Ill post them below. I have a few more written down somewhere but I think this amount already shows how useful the support has been...

First RMA number: AUAAH30944
    Case ID numbers: U171007173, U171103138, U170107954, U170107893