View Poll Results: Would You Buy A WASD Keypad To Compliment Your Gaming Laptop?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

1 50.00%
  • No

1 50.00%

Lightbulb [REQUEST] Asus ROG Left-Hand WASD Keypad/Gamepad

Hello Asus Product Management Team & Fellow ROGers,

I'll begin with a quick introduction, I am a long-standing supporter of Asus ROG products. I love the brand and appreciate the style and quality of your products and I must Thank You as a loyal customer. Previously I have owned the Asus ROG G74S and I currently own an Asus ROG G752VS OC Edition Gaming Laptop, Asus ROG Swift PG348Q 34" IPS Display, Asus ROG Spatha Gaming Mouse, Asus ROG Sheath, and...

...and hence my request - I registered to provide my feedback, hoping it will lead to completing my ultimate gaming setup.

I would LOVE to see Asus release a wired/wireless WASD keypad/gamepad accessory in their ROG lineup. Something ergonomic where I can comfortably rest my wrist and is optimized for PC gaming with a WASD control layout. This is HUGE for serious gamers using ROG gaming laptops on external displays for extended periods like myself; it would provide additional comfort and ergonomics and allow enthusiasts to neatly set aside their laptop and maintain a clean workstation desktop. This would expand your product offering and fill a gap as a competitor to Razer's Tartarus/Orbweaver keypads.

Ideally, the Asus ROG version should be styled identically to the aggressive look that the G752VS, Swift, Centurion and Spatha all share in terms of RGB lighting and design. Furthermore, the product should be optionally wired or wireless, similar to the Spatha. Allow for custom key mapping via Asus Armoury software. Package in Asus ROG's already stellar presentation format. Further still, if both the Spatha and the WASD keypad could connect via a single unified USB wireless receiver (such as the Spatha's dual charging base and wireless receiver, or offer a separate unified USB receiver for peripherals), you have an INSTANT win and your customers will appreciate the reduction of clutter on their deskspace.

I understand you offer the Claymore, but I am looking for something more minimal and gaming specific; I use the laptop keypad for everything else. Honestly, I am desperate for ROG to release a direct competitor to the Razer Tartarus/Orbweaver. I will buy this thing instantly. Please Asus ROG, make my dreams of completing my ultimate gaming setup come true! I hope to hear of a product announcement soon.
    Last edited by BazZzy; 11-14-2017 at 07:17 PM.