cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Destiny 2 "New Legends Will Rise" GTX 1080 Promotion Issues

dax_exe
Level 7
Hiya, all.

I just purchased a GTX 1080 (model "ROG STRIX-GTX1080-A8G-GAMING" specifically) here in Australia, and upon entering my serial number, PPID and submitting a clear photo of my store receipt with all necessary details on this form here (https://www.asus.com/event/vga/Destiny2/), I get this back:

"This card isn’t sold during this campaign period. Please check the redemption rule again. If you encounter any redemption problem, please provide your product serial number, PPID, a valid receipt* and send to rog_forum@asus.com. Please also clearly state the game title in the title of mail. (*Please provide a valid receipt with clear show of date of purchase and upload it to any cloud space, for example Dropbox, WeTransfer, ASUS Webstorage and provide a download URL.)"

The promotion period states OCT.17 - NOV.29, 2017 (with the last day of redemption through the ASUS site being DEC.13) so I'm well within the promotional period, as well as my card being listed specifically on the above mentioned form as eligible.

Per the message, I've emailed rog_forum@asus.com with all those details and a WeTransfer link to my receipt/proof of purchase (which, per WeTransfer rules, expires in seven days, so I'm hoping it's checked soon). How long does this usually take to rectify? Is it likely I'll get a response before the redemption period expires?

I'll be honest, one of the major reasons I picked up this specific card was because of this promotion, so it'll be a major bummer if the clock runs out on this, being this situation is completely in support's hands at this point. I also realise there is a sticky regarding the ROG Game Promotion information already in this section, but that was last updated in April, and doesn't mention the latest Destiny 2 promotion and about entering the card's Serial No./PPID into any forms.

Are there any ASUS support team members here that'll be able to assist me or expedite the process? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers
2 REPLIES 2

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
Hi dax.exe,

Just send me a private message (not here), and make sure to provide the information below.
1. Serial number:
2. PPID:
3. Link to invoice (with purchase date and item clearly shown):
4. Country:
5. Which game code you want to redeem:
6. Email:

MasterC@ASUS wrote:
Hi dax.exe,

Just send me a private message (not here), and make sure to provide the information below.
1. Serial number:
2. PPID:
3. Link to invoice (with purchase date and item clearly shown):
4. Country:
5. Which game code you want to redeem:
6. Email:

PM sent with all those details! Thank you for the quick response!