Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 16 of 16
  1. #11
    ROG Guru: Black Belt Array Korth PC Specs
    Korth PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS X99 R5E (BIOS2101/1902)
    ProcessorHaswell-EP E5-1680-3 SR20H/R2 (4.4GHz)
    Memory (part number)Vengeance LPX 4x8GB SS DDR4-3000 (CMK32GX4M4C3000C15)
    Graphics Card #1NVIDIA Quadro GP100GL/16GB, 16xPCIe3, NVLink1 (SLI-HB)
    Graphics Card #2NVIDIA Quadro GP100GL/16GB, 16xPCIe3, NVLink1 (SLI-HB)
    Sound CardJDS Labs O2+ODAC (RevB), USB2 UAC1
    MonitorASUS PG278Q
    Storage #1Samsung 850 PRO 512GB SSDs, 4xSATA3 RAID0
    Storage #2Comay BladeDrive E28 3200GB SSD, 8xPCIe2
    CPU CoolerRaijintek NEMESIS/TISIS, AS5, 2xNH-A14
    CaseObsidian 750D (original), 6xNH-A14
    Power SupplyZalman/FSP ZM1250 Platinum
    Headset Pilot P51 PTT *modded*
    OS Arch, Gentoo, Win7x64, Win10x64
    Network RouterActiontec T3200M VDSL2 Gateway
    Accessory #1 TP-Link AC1900 Archer T9E, 1xPCIe
    Accessory #2 ASUS/Infineon SLB9635 TPM (TT1.2/FW3.19)
    Accessory #3 ASUS OC Panel I (FW0501)
    Korth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Reputation
    152
    Posts
    2,718

    Not costly at all, lol, but they do cost almost $1 more than non-Internet versions (when these are even available).
    I like to offer comprehensive answers though, otherwise some random griefer on the internet will eventually become profoundly offended by my woeful misinformation.
    "All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others." - Douglas Adams

    [/Korth]

  2. #12
    ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array SlackROG PC Specs
    SlackROG PC Specs
    MotherboardMaximus VIII Hero
    Processori7-6700K
    Memory (part number)Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 2133 C13
    Graphics Card #1EVGA GTX 1060 06G-P4-6262-KR
    Sound CardMotherboard - Onboard
    MonitorMSI Optix G24C
    Storage #1Samsung 850 Pro SSD 128GB
    Storage #2Samsung 840 Pro SSD 128GB
    CPU CoolerNoctua NH-U14S
    CaseFractal Design Meshify
    Power SupplyEVGA SuperNOVA 550 G3
    Keyboard Kingston HyperX Alloy FPS Pro
    Mouse Kingston HyperX Pulsefire
    Mouse Pad Kingston HyperX
    OS Slackware 14.2 x64 & Windows 10 x64
    SlackROG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Reputation
    27
    Posts
    287

    Quote Originally Posted by Korth View Post
    Not costly at all, lol, but they do cost almost $1 more than non-Internet versions (when these are even available).
    I like to offer comprehensive answers though, otherwise some random griefer on the internet will eventually become profoundly offended by my woeful misinformation.
    profoundly offended by my woeful misinformation....

    LOL, you need to make that your signature!

    Wooo a big $1 savings....

  3. #13
    TeamROG Moderator Array xeromist PC Specs
    xeromist PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)Dell Inspiron 15 7567
    MotherboardMSI x470 Gaming Plus
    ProcessorAMD 2600X
    Memory (part number)16GB Crucial Ballistix Elite 3600
    Graphics Card #1ASUS GTX 1080 Strix
    MonitorBenQ BL3200PT
    Storage #1Intel 600p NVMe
    CPU CoolerWraith
    Casecustom Antec 900
    Power SupplyCorsair HX1000
    Keyboard Logitech Orion Spark
    Mouse Logitech MX500
    Headset Plantronics 777 with Oregon Aero upgrade
    xeromist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Reputation
    318
    Posts
    7,759

    Hmm, maybe I should be offended. According to the Internet I should look for things to offend me.
    * Support disease research with Folding@Home *

    < < < Click the drop-down above my avatar for my PC specs!

  4. #14
    ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array SlackROG PC Specs
    SlackROG PC Specs
    MotherboardMaximus VIII Hero
    Processori7-6700K
    Memory (part number)Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 2133 C13
    Graphics Card #1EVGA GTX 1060 06G-P4-6262-KR
    Sound CardMotherboard - Onboard
    MonitorMSI Optix G24C
    Storage #1Samsung 850 Pro SSD 128GB
    Storage #2Samsung 840 Pro SSD 128GB
    CPU CoolerNoctua NH-U14S
    CaseFractal Design Meshify
    Power SupplyEVGA SuperNOVA 550 G3
    Keyboard Kingston HyperX Alloy FPS Pro
    Mouse Kingston HyperX Pulsefire
    Mouse Pad Kingston HyperX
    OS Slackware 14.2 x64 & Windows 10 x64
    SlackROG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Reputation
    27
    Posts
    287

    Quote Originally Posted by xeromist View Post
    hmm, maybe i should be offended. According to the internet i should look for things to offend me.
    lol...

  5. #15
    Banned Array JustinThyme PC Specs
    JustinThyme PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)G752VY-DH72
    MotherboardRampage VI Extreme
    ProcessorI9 9940X
    Memory (part number)64GB DDR4 8x8 Corsair Dominator Platinum 3800 MHz @ C17
    Graphics Card #1ASUS Strix 2080Ti O11G @ 2.1GHz
    Graphics Card #2ASUS Strix 2080Ti O11G @ 2.1Ghz
    Graphics Card #3ROG Nvlink
    Graphics Card #4Have to feed animals
    Sound CardExternal Audioengine D1 24 bit 192kbps DAC
    MonitorASUS PG348Q @ 100Hz
    Storage #1Intel 905P 480GB U2 flavor
    Storage #2Samsung 850 EVO 1TB X2 in RAID 0, 960 PRO 1TB DIMM.2_1
    CPU CoolerHeatKiller IV PRO and VRM blocks ,Dual D5 PWM serial, 2X 480, 1X 360 RADS
    CasePhanteks Enthoo Elite 8X LL120 PWM, 3X LL140 PWM, 12 SP120 PWM 1x AF140 PWM
    Power SupplyCorsair AX 1500i
    Keyboard ASUS Claymore
    Mouse ASUS Spatha, Logitech MX Master
    Headset Sennheiser HD 700
    Mouse Pad ASUS ROG Sheath
    Headset/Speakers Audioengine A5+ with SVS SB-1000 Sub
    OS Win10 Pro 1809
    Network RouterNetGear NightHawk X10
    Accessory #1 NetGear Prosafe 10GBe Switch
    Accessory #2 Qnap TVS-682 NAS modded with I7 CPU

    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Reputation
    144
    Posts
    3,855

    Quote Originally Posted by xeromist View Post
    Hmm, maybe I should be offended. According to the Internet I should look for things to offend me.
    With the state the world is in today, Im thinking a lot of people have searched extensively for things that offend them and even if they couldnt find anything the just make something up. I've never adopted political correctness for the simple reason that no matter what you say or do, its going to offend someone. What offends me? All the smoke blowing and sugar coating pumping out that the world is full of sunshine and rainbows and that everyone is a winner. I find it offensive as I find being less than truthful offensive and that stuff is a huge line of s***....added my own asterisks! I watch kids growing up being taught this and it just sickens me. This is precisely why we are in the shape we are now. Now you have grown kids that have a panic attack because they graduated with a 4 year degree in liberal arts and didn't get the job they interviewed for against 1000 other people and they found out that not everyone is a winner and the world isn't full of sunshine and rainbows so they don't trust their parents who lied to them for all those years. I've taught my kids the cold hard truth so they are prepared instead of handicapped. There is no second place, only first loser!

  6. #16
    ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array SlackROG PC Specs
    SlackROG PC Specs
    MotherboardMaximus VIII Hero
    Processori7-6700K
    Memory (part number)Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 2133 C13
    Graphics Card #1EVGA GTX 1060 06G-P4-6262-KR
    Sound CardMotherboard - Onboard
    MonitorMSI Optix G24C
    Storage #1Samsung 850 Pro SSD 128GB
    Storage #2Samsung 840 Pro SSD 128GB
    CPU CoolerNoctua NH-U14S
    CaseFractal Design Meshify
    Power SupplyEVGA SuperNOVA 550 G3
    Keyboard Kingston HyperX Alloy FPS Pro
    Mouse Kingston HyperX Pulsefire
    Mouse Pad Kingston HyperX
    OS Slackware 14.2 x64 & Windows 10 x64
    SlackROG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Reputation
    27
    Posts
    287

    Quote Originally Posted by JustinThyme View Post
    With the state the world is in today, Im thinking a lot of people have searched extensively for things that offend them and even if they couldnt find anything the just make something up. I've never adopted political correctness for the simple reason that no matter what you say or do, its going to offend someone. What offends me? All the smoke blowing and sugar coating pumping out that the world is full of sunshine and rainbows and that everyone is a winner. I find it offensive as I find being less than truthful offensive and that stuff is a huge line of s***....added my own asterisks! I watch kids growing up being taught this and it just sickens me. This is precisely why we are in the shape we are now. Now you have grown kids that have a panic attack because they graduated with a 4 year degree in liberal arts and didn't get the job they interviewed for against 1000 other people and they found out that not everyone is a winner and the world isn't full of sunshine and rainbows so they don't trust their parents who lied to them for all those years. I've taught my kids the cold hard truth so they are prepared instead of handicapped. There is no second place, only first loser!

    Hey I'm offended you hijacked my thread.... j/k

    You're right 'Sugar Coating of Life' is BS, of course, we have to be careful to not rain on the parade to much, and make everything seem bleak. But painting the truth is much better, so when the SH** hits the fans, I added my asteriks too LOL, then you'll be better prepared to deal with reality...

    We should also all be offended over the EXTREME amount of Materlism this world runs after, now that's another pot of crap too!

    We need to all start teaching the world to quit chasing after things, and learn to appreciate the VALUE of LIFE! But it seems like to many people have been lied into the BS of Life, that in order to enjoy it, you need a big fancy degree, so you can make big money, have a nice house, cars, boats, planes, those dream vacations, lots of fancy toys, etc...

    Most people don't even know what it truly means to be free anymore, instead most people are tied down in DEBT and LIES!
    Last edited by SlackROG; 11-19-2017 at 10:16 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •