cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aura not working after upgrade

rbs_mahmoud
Level 7
HI all,
I updated the Aura for my MAXIMUS IX FORMULA but now am unable to start it. Every time I start it up it asks to restart my computer. I already did when the installation finished . Any one have any idea how to fix this. Could there be any registry files that causing the problem?

I've completely removed and reinstalled several times but still the same thing. Even tried to install an older version .
This is on windows 10x64
Attachment of error in post below
8 REPLIES 8

Yes the new one on the ASUS site.

MrAgapiGC
Level 13
i can confirm it. I have some problems with my OS. and GPUtweak. I make a clean instillation. now AsiO.sys (2) start appearing again. i try all old methods to make it work. HERO iX with new crappy windows os i will try other ideas
Learn, Play Enjoy!

MrAgapiGC
Level 13
drop down to 1.05.22 and unisntall it. run the aura cleaner. let see if it works like me. i spend a lot of time yesterday making it work.
Learn, Play Enjoy!

Ok will try it out and let you guys know.
Thanks

No this is hopeless, I tried so many ways. downgrading, used the Auracleaner (after uninstall and reboot). I even used Revo uninstalled to remove any registry files remaining. still same error as above. 😞

Everything is up to date. from windows updates to drivers to firmware. I just don't under stand why it keeps asking to restart even tho I restart when the installation finishes.

I can see the ROG lighting on the motherboard working fine.