Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by MasterC@ASUS View Post
    Just check the serial number on the box if possible to make sure it starts with H8, H9, H10... (the number corresponds to the manufactured month). Stores are not likely to have any more stock manufactured before August on shelf.

Those who received a replacement have the serial number beginning with H6.

Received replacement from my store, it has serial : HBYHCM000581 is it right? Shall i proceed unpacking it?

Administrator Array MasterC@ASUS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Valle View Post
    Received replacement from my store, it has serial : HBYHCM000581 is it right? Shall i proceed unpacking it?
    All the replacements have been tested. Let us know how you like it!

ROG Enthusiast Array

Still hoping there is more work done to get surround working properly. Il2 BOS, sound is completely wacked, You cannot hear radio or voice comms over the engine.

ROG Enthusiast Array Shanester PC Specs
    Shanester PC Specs
    MotherboardROG MAXIMUS EXTREME / ROG RAMPAGE VI EXTREME OMEGA
    Processori9-9900K / i9-7900X

I just purchased another Centurion headset from Amazon. My first purchase was in July so I'll be able to compare both. I'll let you know what version I get.

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by MasterC@ASUS View Post
    Just check the serial number on the box if possible to make sure it starts with H8, H9, H10... (the number corresponds to the manufactured month). Stores are not likely to have any more stock manufactured before August on shelf.

Those who received a replacement have the serial number beginning with H6.
    I bought Yesterday.. my serial is h1y its safe? anyway i expect much more from this headset... in some games like dark souls sound of footsteps or sword hit are relly soft... im thinking to send back.. can u tell about this if will be update of firmware or some fix?

Quote Originally Posted by Powerboy View Post
    I bought Yesterday.. my serial is h1y its safe? anyway i expect much more from this headset... in some games like dark souls sound of footsteps or sword hit are relly soft... im thinking to send back.. can u tell about this if will be update of firmware or some fix?
    From looking at your serial number, you can get a replacement with the microphone revised.
    Please private message me the following details and our team in your region will contact you directly.
    1. Your full name:
    2. Address: Zip code:
    3. Phone Number:
    4. Email:
    5. Serial Number (on the box, should contain CM):
    6. Proof of purchase / invoice:

Thanks

ROG Junior Member Array

I bought these headphones 11.1 2018
    Sound microphone in games is below each average and people can not recognize me. I tried various settings in the Sonic Studio program, but the result was always the same. Will there be any next upgrade that will solve this problem? I ask for help with what to do. I contacted asus support in my region, but they did not reply to anything after 5 days.

Quote Originally Posted by marko_nis View Post
    I bought these headphones 11.1 2018
    Sound microphone in games is below each average and people can not recognize me. I tried various settings in the Sonic Studio program, but the result was always the same. Will there be any next upgrade that will solve this problem? I ask for help with what to do. I contacted asus support in my region, but they did not reply to anything after 5 days.
    Have you checked your serial number on the box to see if you need a replacement?

ROG Junior Member Array

@ MasterC@ASUS

Send on PM

New ROGer Array

Thumbs up OP

I would not recomend them, the sound is very low, mic may be bad, subwoofer may not work even after replacement for bad mic. Looks like moneys cannot buy the quality anymore nowdays

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast