New ROGer Array

Z370E with Three Case Fans

Hi guys, I'm wondering what the best/easiest way to run my three be Silent Wings 3 case fans is. There are only two true chassis_fan headers on the Z370E. Currently I have one of the intake fans plugged into the m.2 header, but this (unsurprisingly) seems to respond to the temperature of the m.2 drive and not the cpu/overall temperature.

Is there some way that I can reconfigure the m.2 header to behave like the other chassis fan headers? That would be the best solution imo. Barring that, my other two options are:
    1) Run the exhaust fan in the cpu_opt header. This isn't theoretically a terrible solution, but it would make cable management a nightmare to get everything in place.
    2) Buy a pwm fan splitter. This is the obvious answer, but if possible I'd like to avoid it.

Thanks.

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array Carbonicdk PC Specs
    Carbonicdk PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus ROG Strix Z370-E Gaming
    ProcessorIntel i7-8700k
    Memory (part number)F4-3600C16Q-32GTZR
    Graphics Card #1Asus ROG STRIX GTX1080TI O11G GAMING
    Sound CardSchiit Modi 2 Uber
    MonitorAsus MG278Q
    Storage #1Samsung 960Evo
    CaseFractal Design Define R6 - Tempered Glass
    Power SupplyCorsair Professional Platinum Series AX860
    OS Windows 10 64bit

Besides getting a fan controller you can control through software I think you got your options. Personally I use one of the new Asus graphics cards with their own fan headers and have the fan blowing the most air to the GFX card hooked up to that.

New ROGer Array

I ordered a Rosewill PWM fan splitter earlier, it should be here by the end of the week. I'll just have to wait.