ROG Enthusiast Array

Question Speedshift setting for Strix Z370-F

Hi,

I just got a Strix Z370-F which I am using with a Core i5 8400. I can't seem to find the setting to enable Speedshift in the UEFI BIOS.

My other PC which has a Pentium G4560 and B250 from another motherboard vendor allows me to enable Speedshift via a setting in the UEFI BIOS and this makes Windows noticeably snappier and more responsive so I would have liked to have it also enabled for the 8400 and the Z370-F.

Am I missing something or can I expect a future UEFI BIOS update that will expose the Speedshift feature in the settings?

Thanks in advance.

New ROGer Array

Speedshift

I'm also interested in this. Haven't seen the feature and according to HWiNFO64 this function is not currently enabled.

Tech Marketing Manager HQ Array Raja@ASUS's Avatar

In UEFI, navigate to Advanced>CPU Configuration>CPU - Power Management control. It should be there. If not, expect it in the next beta UEFI build.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by Raja@ASUS View Post
    In UEFI, navigate to Advanced>CPU Configuration>CPU - Power Management control. It should be there. If not, expect it in the next beta UEFI build.
    It's not there for the ROG Strix Z370-F motherboard with the 430 UEFI. I will be looking forward to the next beta UEFI build. Thank you so much for the update.