cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Speedshift setting for Strix Z370-F

jologskyblues
Level 8
Hi,

I just got a Strix Z370-F which I am using with a Core i5 8400. I can't seem to find the setting to enable Speedshift in the UEFI BIOS.

My other PC which has a Pentium G4560 and B250 from another motherboard vendor allows me to enable Speedshift via a setting in the UEFI BIOS and this makes Windows noticeably snappier and more responsive so I would have liked to have it also enabled for the 8400 and the Z370-F.

Am I missing something or can I expect a future UEFI BIOS update that will expose the Speedshift feature in the settings?

Thanks in advance.
3 REPLIES 3

Wolfdale
Level 7
I'm also interested in this. Haven't seen the feature and according to HWiNFO64 this function is not currently enabled.

Raja
Level 13
In UEFI, navigate to Advanced>CPU Configuration>CPU - Power Management control. It should be there. If not, expect it in the next beta UEFI build.

Raja@ASUS wrote:
In UEFI, navigate to Advanced>CPU Configuration>CPU - Power Management control. It should be there. If not, expect it in the next beta UEFI build.

It's not there for the ROG Strix Z370-F motherboard with the 430 UEFI. I will be looking forward to the next beta UEFI build. Thank you so much for the update. 😄