cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bios ver 0505

Lighthugger
Level 7
Any chance we can get a link to this bios version?

I'd like to roll back to it.
7 REPLIES 7

emsir
Level 8
Lighthugger wrote:
Any chance we can get a link to this bios version?

I'd like to roll back to it.
Well if you look at ASUS support page you will find anything you need. Just google your motherboard and voila! It sounds a bit lazy that you want others to provide you with a lnk when it takes no more than 2 clicks to get what you want. Are you living in a cave?

emsir wrote:
Well if you look at ASUS support page you will find anything you need. Just google your motherboard and voila! It sounds a bit lazy that you want others to provide you with a lnk when it takes no more than 2 clicks to get what you want. Are you living in a cave?

Have you looked for it?

I have and the only one available is 0802.

Whats lazy is an uninformed answer.

Thanks for nothing.

I have both 0505 and 0802 saved, I can upload it to filedropper for you.

http://www.filedropper.com/rog-maximus-x-hero-asus-0505

Thanks brother, I have already found it over at overclock.net

Lighthugger wrote:
Thanks brother, I have already found it over at overclock.net

I need version 0505 for my Asus ROG Maximus X Hero Wifi edition - also what do I rename the file to flashback using usb stick?

Menthol
Level 14
Rename to M10H, no special designation for Wifi, the board will not allow you to flash a bios for a different model, bios ver. 0802 working just fine for me

Menthol wrote:
Rename to M10H, no special designation for Wifi, the board will not allow you to flash a bios for a different model, bios ver. 0802 working just fine for me

I got it working finally, for some reason only playing games I got this really high pitch beep sound but not playing music or 4k movies.

It was not GPU Coil Whine either, I know what that sounds like.

The sound is no longer occurring not sure what it exactly was causing the sound issue.