Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    ROG Member Array Brad.carey21 PC Specs
    Brad.carey21 PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS ROG MAXIMUS X HERO ATX Form, Z370
    ProcessorIntel Coffee Lake Core i7 8700K 6 Core 3.7Ghz 12MB
    Memory (part number)G.SKILL Trident Z RGB F4-3600C16D-16GTZR 16GB (2 x 8GB)
    Graphics Card #1ASUS ROG Strix Geforce GTX1080 Ti 11GB GDDR5X
    MonitorShimian & Acer Predator
    Storage #1Samsung SSD Pro 125gb
    Storage #2Samsung SSD Evo 1TB
    CPU CoolerDEEPCOOL Captain 240EXRGB RGB AIO Cooling, Ultra Silent GAMER STORM CPU LIQUID COOLER
    CaseCooler Master MasterCase Maker 5T Mid-Tower ATX Case
    Power SupplyCorsair 750
    Keyboard ASUS ROG Claymore Mechanical Keyboard with Detachable Numpad - Red Switch
    Headset Astro A40 & Mod Kit
    OS Windows 10 64bit Pro

Anyone else received theirs yet? Or any communication that it's on its way?

New ROGer Array C4RNUT PC Specs
    C4RNUT PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS ROG Maximus X Hero
    ProcessorIntel I7-8700K
    Memory (part number)G-Skill Trident Z RGB
    Graphics Card #1MSI Sea Hawk EK X 1080ti
    CasePhanteks Enthoo Luxe TG
    Power SupplyCorsair RMi1000
    OS Windows 10 Pro

Quote Originally Posted by MasterC@ASUS View Post
    Sorry for the wait, I have contacted the representative in the region. It was that time of the year and so if you can wait a little longer, the mice are on their way.
    Still nothing - now almost 2 months. I got a email Jan 5th saying underestimates the stock numbers and delay because of this - I understood that. But now almost 3 weeks later - Nothing!
    if shipping out is a problem, why don't you send out a coupon or something that we can redeem at our local retailer?

I have never experienced delays like this, almost will forget waiting for this. I have always had a asus MB on my systems for last 17 years and now last 3x graphics cars too (except for my latest as the strix was out of stock) and waiting eagerly for the pg35vq to drop! I have never had to RMA an item - and in reality will still buy asus, but I hope I never will have to deal with a warranty claim - especially if the same company handling the promo is not handling customer care] this length of delay is unacceptable for a company like asus... [service like this and you will loose your recent title of the worlds most admired companies]

Administrator Array MasterC@ASUS's Avatar

Hey guys, sorry for the wait. I'll get in contact with the people handling this to see what's going on with the stock.

C4RNUT PC Specs
    ProcessorIntel I7-8700K
    OS Windows 10 Pro

Hey guys, sorry for the wait. I'll get in contact with the people handling this to see what's going on with the stock.
    Thanks.

Sorry if I sounded annoyed before - because I was - I held off buying a new mouse with my build in late Nov.17 because I was expecting this, my old razer gave up on left click on the day of my last post - Unfortunately the wait has been so long and with no definite posting date I have just gone ahead and bought a replacement. It is quite disappointing for ASUS though. Its a small thing in the context of my build, but has had a negative impact for me even though I love the Hero X and have nothing negative to say about the MB. Even if its a subcontractor that handles the promotion - these service providers should be chosen only if they can maintain quality of service provision standards of the parent company [asus]. I was one of the very early buyers of the Hero X too - even before my 8700k was with me - and paid a fair premium for it. So I think it is fair to expect the same premium service back from ASUS.

ROG Member Array Brad.carey21 PC Specs
    Brad.carey21 PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS ROG MAXIMUS X HERO ATX Form, Z370
    ProcessorIntel Coffee Lake Core i7 8700K 6 Core 3.7Ghz 12MB
    Memory (part number)G.SKILL Trident Z RGB F4-3600C16D-16GTZR 16GB (2 x 8GB)
    Graphics Card #1ASUS ROG Strix Geforce GTX1080 Ti 11GB GDDR5X
    MonitorShimian & Acer Predator
    Storage #1Samsung SSD Pro 125gb
    Storage #2Samsung SSD Evo 1TB
    CPU CoolerDEEPCOOL Captain 240EXRGB RGB AIO Cooling, Ultra Silent GAMER STORM CPU LIQUID COOLER
    CaseCooler Master MasterCase Maker 5T Mid-Tower ATX Case
    Power SupplyCorsair 750
    Keyboard ASUS ROG Claymore Mechanical Keyboard with Detachable Numpad - Red Switch
    Headset Astro A40 & Mod Kit
    OS Windows 10 64bit Pro

Quote Originally Posted by C4RNUT View Post
    Thanks.

Sorry if I sounded annoyed before - because I was - I held off buying a new mouse with my build in late Nov.17 because I was expecting this, my old razer gave up on left click on the day of my last post - Unfortunately the wait has been so long and with no definite posting date I have just gone ahead and bought a replacement. It is quite disappointing for ASUS though. Its a small thing in the context of my build, but has had a negative impact for me even though I love the Hero X and have nothing negative to say about the MB. Even if its a subcontractor that handles the promotion - these service providers should be chosen only if they can maintain quality of service provision standards of the parent company [asus]. I was one of the very early buyers of the Hero X too - even before my 8700k was with me - and paid a fair premium for it. So I think it is fair to expect the same premium service back from ASUS.
    Same boat bro haha I did my.build a couple days before the promo ended. I had a Razer mouse that crapped out. Decided not to purchase a new one at the time as buying the hero board and 1080ti strix I would get a new Pugio with the promo. Was pretty excited to begin with but waiting so long that has kinda become more frustration as I have been using an old wired mouse from what feels like the 80's lol. I to have been considering buying a new one because of how long it's taken. Having a mad build that I spent a considerable amount on and jamming with this old ass mouse is annoying.

From what I was informed, only 28 people are currently waiting for the Pugio. I have passed your names (as shown in your profiles) to the person responsible, should get more info soon. Sorry about the wait, it really is taking too long.

Moderator Array

Hi Brad,

Please private message me the photo of the serial number label on your motherboard and graphics card instead of on the box as originally provided, I will sort your case out.

regards,

ASUS Australia Marketing Team.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brad.carey21 View Post
    Same boat bro haha I did my.build a couple days before the promo ended. I had a Razer mouse that crapped out. Decided not to purchase a new one at the time as buying the hero board and 1080ti strix I would get a new Pugio with the promo. Was pretty excited to begin with but waiting so long that has kinda become more frustration as I have been using an old wired mouse from what feels like the 80's lol. I to have been considering buying a new one because of how long it's taken. Having a mad build that I spent a considerable amount on and jamming with this old ass mouse is annoying.

C4RNUT PC Specs
    ProcessorIntel I7-8700K
    OS Windows 10 Pro

From what I was informed, only 28 people are currently waiting for the Pugio. I have passed your names (as shown in your profiles) to the person responsible, should get more info soon. Sorry about the wait, it really is taking too long.
    Hi Any update?

C4RNUT PC Specs
    ProcessorIntel I7-8700K
    OS Windows 10 Pro

Quote Originally Posted by ASUS-OP View Post
    Hi Brad,

Please private message me the photo of the serial number label on your motherboard and graphics card instead of on the box as originally provided, I will sort your case out.

regards,

ASUS Australia Marketing Team.
    can you sort my case out as well?? I began the post - or do you cover just Australia. If so can you get the NZ rep to contact me.

Quote Originally Posted by C4RNUT View Post
    can you sort my case out as well?? I began the post - or do you cover just Australia. If so can you get the NZ rep to contact me.
    Your Pugio should be on its way if you haven't already received it. Let us know if there are any further questions. Thanks.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast