MotherboardASUS ROG Maximus X Hero
    ProcessorIntel I7-8700K
    Memory (part number)G-Skill Trident Z RGB
    Graphics Card #1MSI Sea Hawk EK X 1080ti
    CasePhanteks Enthoo Luxe TG
    Power SupplyCorsair RMi1000
    OS Windows 10 Pro

Quote Originally Posted by MasterC@ASUS View Post
    Your Pugio should be on its way if you haven't already received it. Let us know if there are any further questions. Thanks.
    Hello again. I think what ever you did managed to generate a response to me and I got the following email on 15th Feb.

Dear Sahan,
    Your mice will be dispatched this week. Sorry for the delay in my response. I will send through the tracking number once it has been dispatched.
    Regards,

Asus Oppromotion

Fax: +61 2 9815 6655
    Head Office: Level 2, 6-10 Talavera Rd, North Ryde NSW 2113
    Mail: P.O Box 1820. Macquarie Shopping Centre, North Ryde, NSW 2113
    Web: www.asus.com.au

However - No response since. it takes less than a week for packages to arrive from Australia. and its been 2 weeks. Also no email with tracking number. So assume its still not even in the post!

Again, perhaps being upfront about exactly what is happening would be most appreciated. Also the amount of time I have had to spend in chase this via forum or multiple emails in-order to get a resolution is unacceptable and far outweighs the cost or value of the mouse by an order of magnitude. But I will stick with it for the principle of it.

Moderator Array

Hi Sahan,

Please kindly provide message me the email address you have used to communicate with our redemption team to help us identify your profile.

Many thanks for your kind helps in advanced.

regards,

ASUS ANZ Marketing

Quote Originally Posted by C4RNUT View Post
    Hello again. I think what ever you did managed to generate a response to me and I got the following email on 15th Feb.

Dear Sahan,
    Your mice will be dispatched this week. Sorry for the delay in my response. I will send through the tracking number once it has been dispatched.
    Regards,

Asus Oppromotion

Fax: +61 2 9815 6655
    Head Office: Level 2, 6-10 Talavera Rd, North Ryde NSW 2113
    Mail: P.O Box 1820. Macquarie Shopping Centre, North Ryde, NSW 2113
    Web: www.asus.com.au

However - No response since. it takes less than a week for packages to arrive from Australia. and its been 2 weeks. Also no email with tracking number. So assume its still not even in the post!

Again, perhaps being upfront about exactly what is happening would be most appreciated. Also the amount of time I have had to spend in chase this via forum or multiple emails in-order to get a resolution is unacceptable and far outweighs the cost or value of the mouse by an order of magnitude. But I will stick with it for the principle of it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3