cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG gaming mouse promo with Z370 MB and selected GPUs. No contact after submision

C4RNUT
Level 7
Hello everyone.

This promotion is active in my region (Australia and NZ)

I have followed all steps and submitted my request on http://www.asuspromotion.net/anz/z370/

the submission went fine. and I have triple checked all my details email etc.

HOWEVER I never received an email confirmation. No other contact. its now been a week.

Just curious if anyone else who did this had the same issue - any one actually get the mouse? or any contact from asus/promoter

regards,
S.
21 REPLIES 21

Brad_carey21
Level 7
Yo! Yeah I had the same thing. I emailed them and mentioned I hadn't heard anything. Got a reply saying I can consider this email their confirmation of receiving my application for the free mouse. And they were processing them and the mice would be sent out once this was completed. But this was very early December so it's been about a month and no other communication nor have not received it yet. But guessing there might be alot for them to go through plus holiday season making for a longer wait time.

Brad.carey21 wrote:
Yo! Yeah I had the same thing. I emailed them and mentioned I hadn't heard anything. Got a reply saying I can consider this email their confirmation of receiving my application for the free mouse. And they were processing them and the mice would be sent out once this was completed. But this was very early December so it's been about a month and no other communication nor have not received it yet. But guessing there might be alot for them to go through plus holiday season making for a longer wait time.

Thanks Brad, yes, I am in the identical situation. still waiting. Did get a reply from the email address then still waiting for stock. would have been nice to get some sort of ETA 🙂

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
Hey Guys,

If you still haven't received word, please private message me the info below:

Promotion/Bundle purchased:
Serial number for components purchased:
Link to invoice/receipt (via cloud storage such as WebStorage and Google Drive):
Full Name:
Contact number:
Email:

Sorry about the inconvenience.

MasterC@ASUS wrote:
Hey Guys,

If you still haven't received word, please private message me the info below:

Promotion/Bundle purchased:
Serial number for components purchased:
Link to invoice/receipt (via cloud storage such as WebStorage and Google Drive):
Full Name:
Contact number:
Email:

Sorry about the inconvenience.

Thanks, I did get confirmation about a week after making the post. But like Brad, still waiting. Hopefully will get it soon.

Brad_carey21
Level 7
I got a reply to my email when I emailed oppromotion@asus.com.au saying the email is confirmation but I have not yet received the Pugio Mouse.
I can still private message you the above details but I am just assuming it may take time for your team to send them.

Regards,
Brad

Brad.carey21 wrote:
I got a reply to my email when I emailed oppromotion@asus.com.au saying the email is confirmation but I have not yet received the Pugio Mouse.
I can still private message you the above details but I am just assuming it may take time for your team to send them.

Regards,
Brad

Hi Brad,

Just hold tight, if you have received your confirmation then it may just be a matter of waiting for stock. Let me know if you still don't have it after the festive season, as many people are celebrating. Merry Xmas!

MasterC@ASUS wrote:
Hi Brad,

Just hold tight, if you have received your confirmation then it may just be a matter of waiting for stock. Let me know if you still don't have it after the festive season, as many people are celebrating. Merry Xmas!

My thoughts exactly! Thanks for the quick response!:cool:

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
Sorry for the wait, I have contacted the representative in the region. It was that time of the year and so if you can wait a little longer, the mice are on their way.

MasterC@ASUS wrote:
Sorry for the wait, I have contacted the representative in the region. It was that time of the year and so if you can wait a little longer, the mice are on their way.

Thanks mate! Do you know if we will receive track and trace details for them?