cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AI Suite 3 help please?

1toadfacedfrump
Level 7
Hello. I'm trying to install AI Suite 3 on my new Ryzen 3 1300X build running Windows 10 Pro on the ASUS ROG Strix B350-F Gaming board with 16GB 3000MHz G.SKILL TridentZ RGB memory. I've tried many times to install it with no success. Checked Google and found some workarounds, but those didn't work in my instance.

The amount of executables in the file are truly frustrating. Isn't there one executable in the unzipped folder that will install the whole suite please?

Also, is the AURA software a separate download? If so, would it matter what order they are installed? Just trying to get the RGB lights to static white and to cut off when I shut down at night because the lights bother me by color cycling because of my tempered side glass window on my Cooler Master Master Case Pro 5.

Any advice greatly appreciated as I don't want to return the board unless have too. My MSI 970 Gaming FX-8370 motherboard didn't have such issues, and the MSI software wasn't so complicated.
1 REPLY 1

Chino
Level 15
Yes, the AURA software is a separate download. You can find it in the Utilities section of your motherboard's support page. Actually AI Suite III is in this section as well.

As for installing AI Suite III, just run the AsusSetup.exe. You can choose which utilities to install.