cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Flash Bios on TUF Z370-PLUS GAMING

SrAbsolution
Level 7
Hi, I'm a literal noob when it comes to PC building and just recently built my first PC in 10 years, I've been having trouble updating the BIOS, when I download the new Bios software from the ASUS website I get a zip with an application inside, when I extract and try to run the application it says I need to update MEI, all other software is already updated as per Easy Driver, but can't get to download the file to flash my bios.
2 REPLIES 2

AkaNe0
Level 10
SrAbsolution wrote:
Hi, I'm a literal noob when it comes to PC building and just recently built my first PC in 10 years, I've been having trouble updating the BIOS, when I download the new Bios software from the ASUS website I get a zip with an application inside, when I extract and try to run the application it says I need to update MEI, all other software is already updated as per Easy Driver, but can't get to download the file to flash my bios.

To know how to update the BIOS on your motherboard, you can check the following guide using EZ Flash 3.

But first, make sure to download the latest BIOS from the support page of your motherboard.
And don't forget, Keep pushing it !

TY, I was able to update my bios, I had seen several guides but nothing matched with what I'd seen, turns out I was downloading the MEUpdate tool and not the bios, I was able to find it at the support website and flash it.