cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus fx502vm-fy244 stuck on asus logo

Adrian-Claudiu
Level 7
Hi guys,

I have a problem with my laptop, i installed windows 10 on my M.2 SSD samsung 960 evo 500GB nvme and from time to time ( is random but often) it fails to boot in windows and remain stuck on asus logo, if i push the power button for a force stop and re-push again to power up it's stating and booting in windows as normally.

Boot option in bios 1st is the M2 SSD with windows 10, bios version is 300.

I tried to push F2,9,10,12 or with combinations ctrl/alt, nothing happens.

Also i have all updates up-to-date on drivers, bios etc

Any suggestion how can i fix this ?

Laptop specs https://www.asus.com/Laptops/ASUS-FX502VM-7th-Gen-Intel-Core/specifications/

4 REPLIES 4

Adrian-Claudiu
Level 7
After a few reserches ...seems the solution was to turn off the fast start up from windows 10. Hope it helps.

I have the same problem with my laptop. Sometimes it's stuck when the ASUS.
logo appear and there is no sign it's booting my windows.
My laptop is FX502VM-DM613T without any personal customization.

My laptop specification :
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 3Gb
16GB RAM
Windows 10

What I have done with my laptop :
- updating windows
- updating NVIDIA driver

- Reset this PC (Windows Recovery)
*I reset my PC about 3/4 months ago, because my old game make a mess with my laptop resolution, the screen doesn't stretch to fit my laptop Monitor and "reset this PC" fixed it. I didn't have stuck on logo at that time until now.

- disabled UEFI and install Kali Linux
*I'm enabling UEFI right now and it's already enabled for a month now and not having stuck on logo until now.

Does anyone know the problem?
I can forced shut down and turn it on again, mostly it will boot the windows.
But it will stuck on logo again by random when I turn it on again.
But is that even safe?
The only thing I know when forced shut down the computer
it will corrupt the file, that was running when I forced shut down.
I hope there will be a fix update for this or a clue why it's happening to my laptop.

frostywolf
Level 7
Same issue here but with the pre-installed hard drive. I did recently fresh install window and the issue persist after a few weeks of using. How they can fix this asap.

Hey guys i have found the solution for the issue just go to bios andturn off secure boot option and it will never freeze again tried and tested with FX502VM 2017 edition with fast startup turned on the windows 10