[Informação do Produto]
*Tipo de Produto : Notebook
*Modelo do Produto : G53JW
*Número de Série do Produto : acn0as35914952a
Lugar donde foi comprado : miami
*Data de Compra : 2011/7/7

* Sistema Operativo : Windows 7 64bit

[Descrição do problema]
i have configured only to boot the notebook with pen drives, probably i have take out the other boot devices ....

the problem is after the first boot, i cant enter in bios anymore, the computer bots then asus logo apear, he ask for password and the pass is the same if i answer wrong he says its wrong normal as is, but when i give the password he just goes to a black screen and do nothing, i have left the for 20 minutes and still nothing happens ...

I have tryed to reset bios with holding button for 30 sec but the bios wont reset, for several times i have done that and nothing happens.

what else i can do ::???

please help i needing this computer ...
46 REPLIES 46

BrodyBoy
Level 10
Can you start the EZ Flash utility?

BrodyBoy wrote:
Can you start the EZ Flash utility?

So can you access the EZ Flash utility (F4 at startup)?

f4 on booting ???? after asus logo apear ??

Xicoloco wrote:
f4 on booting ???? after asus logo apear ??

Just hit the power button, then immediately press F4.....repeatedly.

If you can access EZ Flash, you could at least try reflashing your BIOS. That isn't guaranteed to remove the password requirement, but it's worth a try.

BrodyBoy wrote:
Just hit the power button, then immediately press F4.....repeatedly.

If you can access EZ Flash, you could at least try reflashing your BIOS. That isn't guaranteed to remove the password requirement, but it's worth a try.

tks i dont want to remove password the problem is after that nothing happens ... i will try this ...

i have tryed f4 in fast when turn on g53 but he just pass from logo to password ... and stays there on black screen same way ...

another ideas ???

Xicoloco wrote:
tks i dont want to remove password the problem is after that nothing happens ... i will try this ...

Okay, then I'm confused as to what exactly the issue is. I thought, based on your first post (and thread title), that you are unable to enter the BIOS setup because it's asking for a password.

i turn on ...
the computer starts
asus logo apear
he ask password - i input that normal
he accept normal and pass that ...
after that the black screen come and the computer stays there ..

this happened after i change boot device ( i have change to accept a pendrive boot) just it when i reset the situation happens ...

well i really apreciate any kind of help . tks

I was referring to the CMOS battery.