cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

whyyyyyy? please help.

-javier-
Level 7
guys i am at 5.ghz i can play, i can bench but if i leave my pc in idle for more than 10 min or so it will bsod i dont understand why.. can someone help me troubleshoot. ?currently have i7 3930k with the asus rampage iv.
37 REPLIES 37

Shamino
what vcore, what vccsa? set windows to high performance , no speedstepping

vcore is set at 1.55v idle temps are at 33c, vccsa is at auto which is 1.62v and goes down to 1.54v speedstepping is disable.
ram is at 1.65v and i also tried at 1.50v still bsod at idle. cpu pll volt is at 1.9v cpu vtt is at 1.15 2nd vttcpu is at 1.15v

xeromist
It sounds like perhaps you are experiencing voltage under-runs in idle state. What is LLC set at right now? Are you using any offset?
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

can someone help me with those settings? please also i need help setting up the Digi power control settings now those am afraid to touch.

Shamino
vccsa should not be 1.62v Auto, nowhere near. please manually set 1.25v vccsa

Shamino wrote:
vccsa should not be 1.62v Auto, nowhere near. please manually set 1.25v vccsa

shamino can you help me start with some setting for 5.0ghz? also need help with the digi power control,
i have read the guides but i need help still.

would i still see 5.0ghz solid or will it downclock by it self?

Shamino
just set everything at auto and use 50x100 and set 1.53v vcore to start tests.
trust the auto rules

Shamino wrote:
just set everything at auto and use 50x100 and set 1.53v vcore to start tests.
trust the auto rules

ok i will start with that ill set everything at auto do i have to do anything on the digi power control?
i will clear cmos and start fresh