Did you mean: 

GPUTweak2_Ver1581_ACO [Report all issues in this thread]

MrAgapiGC
Level 13
I just check that a GPUTweak2 is live.

Version 1.5.8.1
2017/12/0144.41 MBytes
GPUTweak2_Ver1581_ACO
1、 Fix bug:Modify Hotkey definition to prevent compatibility and time lag issue with Nordic keyboard.
2、 Enhance: Lower memory usage on GPU Tweak

I will go to the doctor first before installing it. Let see what is up!
Learn, Play Enjoy!
21 REPLIES 21

MrAgapiGC
Level 13
I can report that UAC still NOT FIX. Aside of the nice Assassins Creed Origin SKIN, that is nice. ANOTHER FAIL. Regarding the memory leak is the same on my side, on idle, GPU TweeakII sits in 22.6MB and on the monitor 14.2MB. Live Update 9.2Mb. So far UAC still in effect and information regarding inside the app is the same. Aside that, please fill any other findings and observation so Asus get these.
Learn, Play Enjoy!

MrAgapiGC
Level 13
I can report the use of app in stress is minimal. A small stress was apply using the GPUZ, that is good. From my side that is fix since i did see on the last ver the leak was present. If any info o feedback is needed, please let me know guys.

Learn, Play Enjoy!

Carbonicdk
Level 8
As the one that reported the "Compatibility and time lag issue with Nordic keyboard." bug I hereby confirm that it's fixed.

Carbonicdk wrote:
As the one that reported the "Compatibility and time lag issue with Nordic keyboard." bug I hereby confirm that it's fixed.

Good to read that. Kudos!
Learn, Play Enjoy!

Three_of_Twelve
Level 7
Where Can i Change the Skin? On my System with Matrix GTX 980TI Graphiccard GPU-Tweak2 1581 Shows only the standardskin. Is the ACO-Skin only Show on sepcial Cards?

Three of Twelve wrote:
Where Can i Change the Skin? On my System with Matrix GTX 980TI Graphiccard GPU-Tweak2 1581 Shows only the standardskin. Is the ACO-Skin only Show on sepcial Cards?

The skin is fix for these version. But it will be nice someday, Asus incorporate a option to add a different one and other stuff.
Learn, Play Enjoy!

Three_of_Twelve
Level 7
But why, can't see the ACO Skin with my Graficcard.

MrAgapiGC
Level 13
I have being using ALT+F4 to turn off the computer. so far, when i turn on the computer i do not have the UAC for GPUTweak. IF all windows are close, (since will close all active windows) It will prompt the old screen that everyone remember. I will try the restart and see if these make a temp FIX for it. These is NOT a FIX is a temporal work around for these issue. for the last 3 version that was introduce with creator edition. until now, I poke the driver and seams to be in order. the odd is why only that app, and not for example, the sonic studio 3 or the aura. still checking that. At least these is better instead of destroying my of system files etc.

Learn, Play Enjoy!

Carbonicdk
Level 8
I want to set a custom profile for the fan headers in my 1080ti but I don't need the rest of the application. Especially when it still prompts for the correct rights and can't boot as minimized even though you set it to that. Why can't you just put a chip on the cards so they remember settings and you don't have to run applications?

Also, I don't like the skin it's received. If I can just get a neutral dark gray background with white text app I won't have to see once I've it setup I'll be happy.