cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG STRIX B350-F 3203 Bios Removed (already upgraded can I downgrade)

RaffieKol
Level 10
So I just got the ROG STRIX B350-F and upgraded a few days ago when the 3203 Bios was still up
now Asus has removed the 3203 bios cause of problems.

This was my first go with Ryzen so I wasnt sure if the system was suppose run like crap or if my settings in the Bios was wrong
Now I see that the Bios was bad? and removed

- Is there anyway to roll rack to 1001 bios with this board?
- Has anyone tried?

Thanks in Advance

ALSO
- HEY ASUS DO YOU EVEN TRY YOUR BIOS BEFORE YOU RELEASE IT?
- HEY ASUS IF WE CAN'T DOWNGRADED AND YOU MESSED UP OUR BOARDS CAN YOU REALEASE A NEW BIOS WITH THE SAME FEATURES AS 1001
6 REPLIES 6

infraction2008
Level 7
There are third party DOS-based tools you can use to flash a rom (you also need to extract it from the .cap) however that falls out of the scope of Asus's warranty. I myself don't want to brick my motherboard only for Asus not to honor any RMA.

infraction2008 wrote:
There are third party DOS-based tools you can use to flash a rom (you also need to extract it from the .cap) however that falls out of the scope of Asus's warranty. I myself don't want to brick my motherboard only for Asus not to honor any RMA.

Looks like Asus needs to make a new Bios

darkage
Level 11
but they did
and removed again 🙂

darkage
Level 11

darkage wrote:
and its up again lol
https://www.asus.com/Motherboards/ROG-STRIX-B350-F-GAMING/HelpDesk_Download/

looks like it went back down,
at least we know they got a new bios in the works
(I was going to RMA my board to newegg for a new one but it looks like I wont have to)

RaffieKol wrote:
looks like it went back down,
at least we know they got a new bios in the works
(I was going to RMA my board to newegg for a new one but it looks like I wont have to)

Actually its still there under Windows 7 32bit